Do you think World Ward III is coming?

britanica

A lot of people in the US are talking about a civil war. I think that seems to be at the forefront for most Americans right now but I look in other areas around the world and have to wonder, is another world war just around the corner? I see people losing it in China due to lock downs. I see people in Russia being fed up with the war in Ukraine. There is a massive push for globalism which is creating strikes and protests from farmers all around the world - Canada, Italy, and beyond. What do you think?

1 hour ago, britanica said:

A lot of people in the US are talking about a civil war. I think that seems to be at the forefront for most Americans right now but I look in other areas around the world and have to wonder, is another world war just around the corner? I see people losing it in China due to lock downs. I see people in Russia being fed up with the war in Ukraine. There is a massive push for globalism which is creating strikes and protests from farmers all around the world - Canada, Italy, and beyond. What do you think?

Nothing to really worry about Brit, Biden needs as many false flags so the headlines are full of those instead of his stuffups. Hense sending in Paroski, claiming she was acting on her own, (but we had a few warships off the coast).

And pushing Putin, (well the UN has been poking at him for decades) since "Word War Three" is a hell of a line.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

WWIII won't happen. Too many selfish people who know that starting a world war at this point would end up hurting themselves. 

We will see civil wars breaking out though. I am not sure how bad those will be. I have a feeling we will see one in the USA in the next 5 years if people don't calm down and we don't get these corrupted politicians out of office. 

Also, I lol'd at World "Ward" :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

I guess that is fair. Propaganda is one hell of a drug!

I know people keep talking about civil war though and this is mainly down to the fact that the "woke" nonsense is getting out of hand. So much so that there are millions of people who will simply believe whatever the opposite is of the people they don't like, even if that makes them wrong, intolerant, or evil. 

• Like 1