Anyone still play CoD games?

Cosmic

I know people do, otherwise they would have stopped making them but everyone I knew that was playing them like 10 years ago stopped at some point. I guess they just got bad. I haven't played on in years myself but since the last remake of MW1 did good, I am considering getting MW2. I can go half on it with my brother and he will just do the game share thing with me though Xbox so it will be $35 instead of $70. Just not sure about it yet. 

10 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I know people do, otherwise they would have stopped making them but everyone I knew that was playing them like 10 years ago stopped at some point. I guess they just got bad. I haven't played on in years myself but since the last remake of MW1 did good, I am considering getting MW2. I can go half on it with my brother and he will just do the game share thing with me though Xbox so it will be $35 instead of $70. Just not sure about it yet. 

You must be talking about playing against others online, no, l can with Monster Hunters, but would need a subscription, and l am not prepared to cough up for that.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I never played any of the campaigns. The Call of Duty games I got, I would just play online multi-player with friends. 

I have not gotten one in several years as I guess I just got bored of it. I don't know if I would get this year's or not. I guess if I know some people who were playing I would. I used to play with a group of friends from another forum but the forum shut down and we lost touch. I only talk to one of them now and he is busy with kids. 

I just realized I put this in the wrong off-topic sections. Can it be moved?

And yeah, I am referring to online play on CoD games. I know you need to have the PS or Xbox online subscription. At least you can play online free with free games but I know you have to pay for it otherwise. It always seemed silly to me that you pay for internet and you also have to pay for the game AND pay to play it online.

• Confused 1