Mind Over Matter

britanica

This is the only form I believe people can harness in terms of metaphysics and it dates back a long time. You can find references of it in old literature and even the bible (laying of the hands). There were some studies done not to long ago with mice who were cured of breast cancer just from having happy/positive people hold them one hour a day. I believe there is an energy working either in our favor or not in our favor and it is controlled by the mind. 

What are your thoughts on this?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, britanica said:

This is the only form I believe people can harness in terms of metaphysics and it dates back a long time. You can find references of it in old literature and even the bible (laying of the hands). There were some studies done not to long ago with mice who were cured of breast cancer just from having happy/positive people hold them one hour a day. I believe there is an energy working either in our favor or not in our favor and it is controlled by the mind. 

What are your thoughts on this?

Well, each person holds about .02% of a volt, so if 50 people in ancient times held hands they would generate a volt. Or if 6000 held hands they would generate mains power, (although the people on the ends would probably be fried) but if they were broken up into groups it would get around that.

But l have been involved with the hands on approach and it works.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 9/6/2022 at 10:55 PM, tmcom said:

Well, each person holds about .02% of a volt, so if 50 people in ancient times held hands they would generate a volt. Or if 6000 held hands they would generate mains power, (although the people on the ends would probably be fried) but if they were broken up into groups it would get around that.

But l have been involved with the hands on approach and it works.

Yeah, this is true. And some people do hold more electricity in their bodies than others. Both my mom and my grandfather are/were like this. When my grandpa was still alive and driving, he would get shocked every time he filled his car up with gas (petrol). I think people like this are more likely to be struck by lightening as well. So there is something to this but it is purely physical. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

When I was younger, I had a cat that came home abused and beat up with a shattered back leg. We believed it to be some sicko in the area that abused his own animals. I was told he was going to need it to be amputated because there was no nerve supply and a 10 year old, that freaked me out. My aunt told my mother about Reiki and my mom managed to find a woman in the area that did this on humans but was willing to do it for my cat a few times and show me how to do it. 

Needless to say, he regained some nerve functions in the leg so instead of amputation, he had a pin put in his leg. I don't know if this counts for anything related to this but to me, I would like to think it does. Positive energy seems to move positive energy. 

• Like 1