Free Energy Lightglobe,...well Almost

tmcom

dqF1RD5.jpg

Had an idea that if each of these LED's can produce about .10 of a volt then 30 of them around a light source should produce 3volts and maintain a light source. Or a light globe that stays on for about the life of the LED globe or 6 years, without battery's.

brYrKs0.jpg

But the snag was that even with the diodes only allowing one way current from the globe, (each one of these acts like a mini solar panel) you will still get the yellow globe trying to start up the other way, (even if it won't).

PmKq3ve.jpg

I was going to use small rechargeable battery's on each, since linking them together just makes the problem worse, but you need to recharge at a greater degree than its holding current, (1.5 volts out you have to charge at a higher rate).

A fun experiment all up but no real practical way to get it to work.

Back to the drawing board, lol. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I remember watching a video years ago showing how trees could not only unlock unlimited energy for us but produce a cleaner environment (i.e. planting more and every area having parks and forests - even cities). I wish I could remember what it was because the images of your creation here really remind me of what they were showing. Keep at it. I feel like you are on to something!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I remember watching a video years ago showing how trees could not only unlock unlimited energy for us but produce a cleaner environment (i.e. planting more and every area having parks and forests - even cities). I wish I could remember what it was because the images of your creation here really remind me of what they were showing. Keep at it. I feel like you are on to something!

Thanks Cosmic, this avenue is exhausted but l have a few more l am looking into.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, l had a bit of a break through recently, but l have been waiting for some materials to come in so l can scale up to a 3 volt LED globe.

I figure that today l will either succeed or fail.

If l succeed then l will feel like Edison staring at his light globe knowing that he has changed the planet for the better, and that powering a house from a suitcase isn't that far fetched.

So far l have run one test with a tiny volt then scaled up ten times with the corresponding increase in volts, so it should work, but you never know.

:classic_cool:

Dammit, every time l go from A,C l screw up. But l did make .30 of a volt, so have to scale back to my previously experiment and scale that up.

Creating the greatest invention in human history certainly takes it out of you, lol.

:classic_huh:

Making good progress, and l can relate to the guy from GM Motors who created a device the size of a packet of sigurettes which created mains power for recharging their electric cars, and tried to commercialize it.

I also remember he was murdered just before he succeeded, in creating self charging EV's.

These dimwits pushing solar/wind/battery garbage on us, while our electricity goes up and up, so they have a valid excuse to bring in their sicko Tower or Babylon #2, won't succeed!

• Like 1