Bermuda Triangle Solved?

britanica

A couple of scientists have claimed to have solved the mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle. I know it is not a widely discussed topic these days with everything else happening in the world but I thought this was interesting and worth sharing on here. 

According to two research scientists the mystery of vanished ships and airplanes in the region dubbed “The Bermuda Triangle” has been solved. No need to appeal to outer space aliens, time anomalies, submerged giant Atlantis pyramids and bizarre meteorological phenomena ... the “Triangle” simply suffers from an acute case of gas.

Basically, they believe that pockets of methane gas rise to the surface and cause a vacuum effect. Have you ever played modern Minecraft? There are bubbles in the ocean where they will suck you and your boat down. It is similar to this but a big more complex and on a larger scale. 

The methane—normally frozen at great pressure as gas hydrates embedded within subterranean rock—can become dislodged and transform into gaseous bubbles expanding geometrically as they explode upwards. When these bubbles reach the surface of the water they soar into the air, still expanding upwards and outwards.

Any ships caught within the methane mega-bubble immediately lose all buoyancy and sink to the bottom of the ocean. If the bubbles are big enough and possess a high enough density they can also knock aircraft out of the sky with little or no warning. Aircraft falling victim to these methane bubbles will lose their engines-perhaps igniting the methane surrounding them-and immediately lose their lift as well, ending their flights by diving into the ocean and swiftly plummeting.

Source

Edited by britanica

14 minutes ago, britanica said:

A couple of scientists have claimed to have solved the mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle. I know it is not a widely discussed topic these days with everything else happening in the world but I thought this was interesting and worth sharing on here. 

Basically, they believe that pockets of methane gas rise to the surface and cause a vacuum effect. Have you ever played modern Minecraft? There are bubbles in the ocean where they will suck you and your boat down. It is similar to this but a big more complex and on a larger scale. 

Source

Yeah, l have seen that but don't buy it, entire fleets of ships have vanished, gas doesn't do that.

As well as a guy in a plane going through a space warp around that area, that was well documented, (he arrived well before he could have in a small plane) and they let NASA know and of course NASA did nothing.

12.000 years age we had very advanced knowledge that is past our level, but they also had restricted materials to utilize it.

Sounds like scientists are just trying to whitewash or fact check it.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I feel like some things on this planet are just beyond the measures of science. They can't explain it with science so they come up with theories to make themselves feel better about events that can't be explained happening. We live in a physical world with ties to a spiritual one that we can't physically see. I am sure there are areas where the two cross over. 

• Like 2

What they explain makes sense for some things but not for all things. 

So I can understand not buying into it. I think we are at a point where so many new discoveries are just based on past ones and people are just assuming this must be the case for this other thing. Still, it is interesting to see what people come up with in terms of conclusions and theories! 

• Like 1