Was Einstein Wrong?

tmcom

I feel like a lot of things we thought were right were either wrong or things just got mixed up. I feel like we have SO MUCH going for us on this planet that we haven't even discovered yet and it is because we get stuck on theories like this and consider them factual. Science is always changing. One discover can debunk so many theories. I never looked deep into his work but it would not surprise me if he ended up getting a lot of things wrong. Most people do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I feel like a lot of things we thought were right were either wrong or things just got mixed up. I feel like we have SO MUCH going for us on this planet that we haven't even discovered yet and it is because we get stuck on theories like this and consider them factual. Science is always changing. One discover can debunk so many theories. I never looked deep into his work but it would not surprise me if he ended up getting a lot of things wrong. Most people do.

There is wrong and also suppression.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 9/14/2022 at 10:58 PM, tmcom said:

There is wrong and also suppression.

This is true. I mean I would like to believe that we have already had MAJOR groundbreaking inventions but because the powers that be couldn't find a way to make money off them or use them to control people, they got buried. Especially when it comes to stuff that benefits us and the planet. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cosmic said:

This is true. I mean I would like to believe that we have already had MAJOR groundbreaking inventions but because the powers that be couldn't find a way to make money off them or use them to control people, they got buried. Especially when it comes to stuff that benefits us and the planet. 

Agreed, we were talking about antigravity in the 50's like we where close, then it all got stripped from all science mags, and papers and then misinformation or trying to put a UFO label on anything flying about without wings.

And now, we have scientists playing around with flywheels and spinning tops, scratching their heads, saying dub, we can't figure it out.

They figured it out 50 years ago, but have to play dumb.

But that is ok, geniuses still can, just as long as they don't go commercial with it, since that will put you in a casket in the US, and in poverty in AU.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 9/17/2022 at 11:42 PM, tmcom said:

Agreed, we were talking about antigravity in the 50's like we where close, then it all got stripped from all science mags, and papers and then misinformation or trying to put a UFO label on anything flying about without wings.

And now, we have scientists playing around with flywheels and spinning tops, scratching their heads, saying dub, we can't figure it out.

They figured it out 50 years ago, but have to play dumb.

But that is ok, geniuses still can, just as long as they don't go commercial with it, since that will put you in a casket in the US, and in poverty in AU.

There are so many great inventors and have been in the last 70 years that have been buried so no one knows about what they are doing or what they have made. I would imagine they did the same to men like Nikola Tesla. We still don't even know everything he has made.