Jet Engines Lie

tmcom

The only reason oil hasn't started to get phased out is because USD relies on it. Since the 70's, when they changed the dollar being backed by gold. Now it is backed by oil and the US government constantly is throwing money around, tax payer dollars and money they printed, just to keep other countries spending our money. They need them to stay in debt and they rely on oil to stay at the top. The fact that they are pushing this green crap makes no sense for that very reason.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, britanica said:

The only reason oil hasn't started to get phased out is because USD relies on it. Since the 70's, when they changed the dollar being backed by gold. Now it is backed by oil and the US government constantly is throwing money around, tax payer dollars and money they printed, just to keep other countries spending our money. They need them to stay in debt and they rely on oil to stay at the top. The fact that they are pushing this green crap makes no sense for that very reason.

Backed by oil, ok that explains their knock of anyone who threatens oil with some commercial venture, (run a car on water, produce electric cars with a Tesla generator in the boot, etc).

In Australia they get rid of any backers and force you to sell it to them or the military use it and we get the usual solar/wind/battery BS.

The jet engine idea sounds interesting but l would need to see the difference in thrust ratios in the example above, and l don't really buy a transformer generating power for several homes on its own.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 9/18/2022 at 11:55 PM, tmcom said:

Backed by oil, ok that explains their knock of anyone who threatens oil with some commercial venture, (run a car on water, produce electric cars with a Tesla generator in the boot, etc).

In Australia they get rid of any backers and force you to sell it to them or the military use it and we get the usual solar/wind/battery BS.

The jet engine idea sounds interesting but l would need to see the difference in thrust ratios in the example above, and l don't really buy a transformer generating power for several homes on its own.

Yeah I think a lot of people refer to it as the petrol dollar at this point. Which again is why this green push makes no sense. The only reason to shut down pipelines and force people to drive EVs is if you want fewer people being able to drive which I think is exactly what they want. The WEF's Klaus already publicly stated he wants all commercial use of cars to be gone. So outside from public transport, he don't want people driving. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, britanica said:

Yeah I think a lot of people refer to it as the petrol dollar at this point. Which again is why this green push makes no sense. The only reason to shut down pipelines and force people to drive EVs is if you want fewer people being able to drive which I think is exactly what they want. The WEF's Klaus already publicly stated he wants all commercial use of cars to be gone. So outside from public transport, he don't want people driving. 

They need to put Shwab into the Latest Bond movie, (with a white cat of course) and blow him up at the end.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 11:12 PM, tmcom said:

They need to put Shwab into the Latest Bond movie, (with a white cat of course) and blow him up at the end.

I would love that but Hollyweird has a lot of people who look up to him and some who even invest in WEF like Leonardo. I would love to see it though. Even his name sounds like a Bond villain! 

5 hours ago, britanica said:

I would love that but Hollyweird has a lot of people who look up to him and some who even invest in WEF like Leonardo. I would love to see it though. Even his name sounds like a Bond villain! 

I believe that he was a descendant of Hitler, (no really).

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 11:45 PM, tmcom said:

I believe that he was a descendant of Hitler, (no really).

Wait... I need more details on this. LOL! You can't drop something like this on me. Like, I really would believe it with how he thinks and acts, especially in regards to other people but I really want to know if they are related. 

5 hours ago, britanica said:

Wait... I need more details on this. LOL! You can't drop something like this on me. Like, I really would believe it with how he thinks and acts, especially in regards to other people but I really want to know if they are related. 

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-davos-founder-klaus-schwabs-father-hitlers-confidant-1710381

Fact checking sites are a tool more than anything else, but it does show some connection, certainly the photo if verified shows  a resemblance, and yeah not his father just an associate, my mistake.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 11:47 PM, tmcom said:

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-davos-founder-klaus-schwabs-father-hitlers-confidant-1710381

Fact checking sites are a tool more than anything else, but it does show some connection, certainly the photo if verified shows  a resemblance, and yeah not his father just an associate, my mistake.

I know there are a lot of stories floating around like this with different people but the only one I fully believe is Justin Trudeau being the son of Fidel Castro. I don't care what anyone says! He looks too much like him.

download.png.8049db1ec15b479bceddf4d265ef5857.png

• Like 1