What would happen ?

Liam

I am not sure much would change. 

I think collectively, all world governments would try to take advantage of it. Use it, its tech, and its image to manipulate people, same old - same old. When you have a world filled will millions of people hoping to be rich and only a few thousand holding most of the wealth, things will never truly be free. People are willing to do and believe anything if money is involved. 

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

I am not sure much would change. 

I think collectively, all world governments would try to take advantage of it. Use it, its tech, and its image to manipulate people, same old - same old. When you have a world filled will millions of people hoping to be rich and only a few thousand holding most of the wealth, things will never truly be free. People are willing to do and believe anything if money is involved. 

True but you also have the fact that they cannot keep hiding the fact that Mars is habitable, although people keep buying it. And that coal and gas won't last forever less than 100 years for coal at least in my country.

Gas a few hundred years l think and nuclear virtually limitless since we are pro nuclear.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 9/29/2022 at 9:25 AM, tmcom said:

True but you also have the fact that they cannot keep hiding the fact that Mars is habitable, although people keep buying it. And that coal and gas won't last forever less than 100 years for coal at least in my country.

Gas a few hundred years l think and nuclear virtually limitless since we are pro nuclear.

I wish more people would understand nuclear energy and actually push for it. It is better for everyone. It is cheaper, more reliable, better for the environment, and better for us as the human species. It makes no sense at this point why we aren't using it more. 

9 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I wish more people would understand nuclear energy and actually push for it. It is better for everyone. It is cheaper, more reliable, better for the environment, and better for us as the human species. It makes no sense at this point why we aren't using it more. 

30 modular reactors in our outback, (100km from anyone) could power Australia! The Uranium could be mined there and the waste stored there, with the only real cost of the transmission lines, (most likely costing us trillions, but a one off cost).

And accidents are not an issue, (we used to test nuclear weapons there).

But the idiot politicians running our country think that it is too expensive, and just keep pushing the solar/wind/battery joke.

And we keep closing down our coal fired power stations, even though we make just over a 1% difference globally and China is building another 1100, mainly using our coal.

We have total morons running our country now.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 10/2/2022 at 10:16 PM, tmcom said:

30 modular reactors in our outback, (100km from anyone) could power Australia! The Uranium could be mined there and the waste stored there, with the only real cost of the transmission lines, (most likely costing us trillions, but a one off cost).

And accidents are not an issue, (we used to test nuclear weapons there).

But the idiot politicians running our country think that it is too expensive, and just keep pushing the solar/wind/battery joke.

And we keep closing down our coal fired power stations, even though we make just over a 1% difference globally and China is building another 1100, mainly using our coal.

We have total morons running our country now.

You can say that about every country. What is that saying? Strong men create good times and good times create weak men... Weak men create bad times. We are heading into the bad times because we have weak leaders all over who are more concerned with lining their wallets than helping people or helping the planet. Look up just how many leaders are WEF backed and you will see how screwed up things really are.

• Thanks 1