Cancer Heals Itself // Incoming Vaccine

britanica

I have been hearing more and more stories on this subject. They have yet to figure out how or why this happens. I watched a video several years ago where a doctor said most breast cancer heals itself. This is why you didn't really hear a lot about it until they started pumping out expensive tests and scans to "check" for it. By the way, those boob crushers increase the odds of tumors forming so I hope they stopped using them. Either way, I find this aspect of the human body really interesting. Even more so when you read studies about it happening in other species like mice and rats. 

I think if they could figure out how and why the body does this, they can help people's bodies that don't fight it off to do so... But maybe they already know what it is and how ti works? Maybe they just want to keep making money off it. 

Also, there is word that there will be a vaccine coming out in the next few years that claims to treat most if not all cancer. I am sure it will be deemed a the greatest medical breakthrough of the last few decades but I wouldn't trust it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, britanica said:

I have been hearing more and more stories on this subject. They have yet to figure out how or why this happens. I watched a video several years ago where a doctor said most breast cancer heals itself. This is why you didn't really hear a lot about it until they started pumping out expensive tests and scans to "check" for it. By the way, those boob crushers increase the odds of tumors forming so I hope they stopped using them. Either way, I find this aspect of the human body really interesting. Even more so when you read studies about it happening in other species like mice and rats. 

I think if they could figure out how and why the body does this, they can help people's bodies that don't fight it off to do so... But maybe they already know what it is and how ti works? Maybe they just want to keep making money off it. 

Also, there is word that there will be a vaccine coming out in the next few years that claims to treat most if not all cancer. I am sure it will be deemed a the greatest medical breakthrough of the last few decades but I wouldn't trust it.

Agreed l have heard that in the middle ages people got cancer all of the time and ignored it and it went away on its own, it is only if it is clogging up something vital that we need to worry about it.

I have heard stories about new cancer treatments using RNA tech, or basically using Radium powder to cure a burn.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

18 hours ago, tmcom said:

RNA tech

This is what I heard. Some sort of RNA vaccine that is mean to work in place of chemo to target the cancer. If it works and there are fewer ill-effects, I am all for it but it has to be properly tested and we need to know all the studies. I still won't fully trust vaccines until I know the companies are head liable to illnesses and death happening from said vaccines.  

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 11:48 PM, tmcom said:

Agreed l have heard that in the middle ages people got cancer all of the time and ignored it and it went away on its own, it is only if it is clogging up something vital that we need to worry about it.

I have heard stories about new cancer treatments using RNA tech, or basically using Radium powder to cure a burn.

I think if you give the body what it needs and some time, it sorts a lot of issues out but you need to be aware of whether or not you are the one causing the harm. Like if you are eating something that is damaging the body and you keep eating it, the cancer is less likely to go away. 

• Like 1