World Dominion One Step at a Time

tmcom

• 3 weeks later...

Jordan is an amazing man. Such a hero to millions of men. 

He is right. There are loads of books and information on how these tactics work. I have seen them do it for several years now in the US. I started paying attention back in 2010. It is amazing how easily they manipulate people. So much has changed in the last 12 years in this country, I can tell you I don't even recognize it anymore. Especially online spaces. People have gone insane!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 6:44 AM, tmcom said:

QiVf9ME.jpg

Not sure if this is legit, but it probably is, even though pensions and such probably have some gov, guarantee.

I had a theory about this when it first started. I thought this was more about money than anything and it seems like a lot of the money that came from these vaccines and covid-related deaths (in the US the hospitals would say covid killed you even when it didn't just to get more money) was primarily to refund the banks. This was all planned. I don't care if I get labeled a nut job for saying that. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am beginning to think everything happening in the US is the push through a digital currency. Like they could easily get people to do a run on all major banks and cause the market to crash in such a way that no one has money and then introduce a "digital" safeguard. The government token is meant to be released in July I think of this year. How convenient for them... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JRexx said:

I am beginning to think everything happening in the US is the push through a digital currency. Like they could easily get people to do a run on all major banks and cause the market to crash in such a way that no one has money and then introduce a "digital" safeguard. The government token is meant to be released in July I think of this year. How convenient for them... 

Agreed and the woke news says nothing to fear they all have been bailed out, lol, there is plenty to fear.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

5 hours ago, britanica said:

I am not trusting anything happening right now. Not with the banks, not with the markets, not with this new virus... it all seemed planned if you ask me. 

The banks being under control probably has a bit of truth to it, (l will cover that in the Stockmarket section).

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 10:28 PM, tmcom said:

Agreed and the woke news says nothing to fear they all have been bailed out, lol, there is plenty to fear.

Here we are in the following week and things are looking even worse for the banks. People are shouting "invest in Bitcoin!" but what if that is the trap? I don't know. it all seems suspicious and I don't know who to trust anymore. 

7 hours ago, JRexx said:

Here we are in the following week and things are looking even worse for the banks. People are shouting "invest in Bitcoin!" but what if that is the trap? I don't know. it all seems suspicious and I don't know who to trust anymore. 

BC l have a margin account and have tried Bitcoin the volume is ok, (JNUG makes more per point) and it is great to be able to get in and out without the PDT ruling.

But don't be fooled by one bailed out bank hitting zero and others looking shaky.

• Like 1