Free Energy Stephen Greer YT Channel

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, tmcom said:

From a recent seminar.

I am surprised they still allow stuff like this on YouTube LOL

We need more people to gain traction and spread the truth while we still are allowed to do it on these platforms. We can't let these monsters continue to rig the system and force us to pay for their mistakes and their dreams of what the world should be.

• Like 1

Give them time.

I am sure they will be removing it if it gets enough attention.

I think it is a good idea to get all of this content over on Rumble just in case they do another content purge. I have some videos saved to my PC. One is on the dangers of vaccines and the cost-cutting measures people have taken for decades. It is no longer on YouTube.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A science journal exclaimed that gravity had been overcome more than 100 years ago, and these days we have clueless idiots playing with flywheels scratching their heads, (to the masses).

The geniuses of our day literally have to develop this and new power systems on their own and then keep it to themselves for fear of bullying or death threats.

Let's hope that Greer succeeds in bringing this out to a billion people worldwide, since the scum of the planet cannot suppress it anymore.

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...