WEF's (World Economic Forums) Plan For The World

britanica

I didn't see a thread for this but I thought it was worth talking about.

This group of wealthy elites has a vision for our future. By our future, I mean everyone not in the 1% in terms of wealth. They not only want to remove our ability to drive and travel through a supposed "climate crisis", they want us to give up meat - live in pods (in tightly packed cities) - eat bugs - have no privacy - and own NOTHING.

This sounds like some sort of conspiracy but it isn't. They legit talk about this stuff but most people ignore it. Do you think they will succeed with their plans? 

11 hours ago, britanica said:

I didn't see a thread for this but I thought it was worth talking about.

This group of wealthy elites has a vision for our future. By our future, I mean everyone not in the 1% in terms of wealth. They not only want to remove our ability to drive and travel through a supposed "climate crisis", they want us to give up meat - live in pods (in tightly packed cities) - eat bugs - have no privacy - and own NOTHING.

This sounds like some sort of conspiracy but it isn't. They legit talk about this stuff but most people ignore it. Do you think they will succeed with their plans? 

No, we have big marches now, (which MSM says nothing about) and that will grow to millions if they try to push this BS, give up your possessions and rent everything dogma. Australia under the previous gov, had no interest in this, but Labor with its climate dimwhit minister who knows, but odd's on they are not going to total our country for some City of Babal %2 ideal.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I think they will keep pushing but I can't see people putting up with it. If you actually hear what these people say, it hurts corporations. Corporations control a lot of the world at this point. What hurts their income and wealth, they will not agree with. Either way, the fact that many nations voted in these kinds of people without knowing is scary but don't be shocked if people stop overthrowing their governments if they take things too far.

10 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I think they will keep pushing but I can't see people putting up with it. If you actually hear what these people say, it hurts corporations. Corporations control a lot of the world at this point. What hurts their income and wealth, they will not agree with. Either way, the fact that many nations voted in these kinds of people without knowing is scary but don't be shocked if people stop overthrowing their governments if they take things too far.

They will total as many economies as they can so people will cry out for something better, and then offer everyone their one gov, electronic currency BS.

And no doubt if you survive their jab and boost campaign, and have naughty thoughts they will cut your pay packet.

The countries that don't destroy their economies will most likely be sanctioned til they do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tmcom said:

And no doubt if you survive their jab and boost campaign, and have naughty thoughts they will cut your pay packet.

Did you see what PayPal just did? The claim it to have been an error but they were getting ready to fine people in the US $2,500 for posting misinformation. So if you had an account tied to your socials and they found you spreading what they consider to be not acceptable, they would charge you $2,500! That sounds like robbery to me. This is the kind of crap they are trying to pull now.

10 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Did you see what PayPal just did? The claim it to have been an error but they were getting ready to fine people in the US $2,500 for posting misinformation. So if you had an account tied to your socials and they found you spreading what they consider to be not acceptable, they would charge you $2,500! That sounds like robbery to me. This is the kind of crap they are trying to pull now.

No, tried to find the update to my account or account changes but couldn't find it. But l am sure that crap isn't happening in my country.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tmcom said:

No, tried to find the update to my account or account changes but couldn't find it. But l am sure that crap isn't happening in my country.

I don't know if it was a policy that altered people's accounts outside the US. My guess is if they did go through with it, they would have rolled it out elsewhere in other countries over 3 months. 

Their stock dropped 5% because of this. I think Elon Musk tweeted to people to tell them to close their accounts. 

And as for the WEF thing, I think you are right. I do see protests but it seems like they try their hardest to suppress them. 

• Like 2

On 10/8/2022 at 10:39 PM, tmcom said:

They will total as many economies as they can so people will cry out for something better, and then offer everyone their one gov, electronic currency BS.

The countries that don't destroy their economies will most likely be sanctioned til they do.

So you think it is going to happen either way and even with people showing they don't want this BS, they will still push it through via economic collapse? I mean that seems to be the only way they can do it. I know in America, very few know how to survive without the system. It is estimated that if we lost electricity for one year, 90% of people would die. 

4 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

So you think it is going to happen either way and even with people showing they don't want this BS, they will still push it through via economic collapse? I mean that seems to be the only way they can do it. I know in America, very few know how to survive without the system. It is estimated that if we lost electricity for one year, 90% of people would die. 

They will try and fail, but megalomaniacs like Gates and Swab, don't want to go from their $100 million dollar mansions to an 8x10 prison cell, and will risk everything up to nuclear war to push their sicko, Babylon #2 dream.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 10:44 PM, tmcom said:

They will try and fail, but megalomaniacs like Gates and Swab, don't want to go from their $100 million dollar mansions to an 8x10 prison cell, and will risk everything up to nuclear war to push their sicko, Babylon #2 dream.

It really does seem like some sick ego trip these people have and it makes no sense to me why they are trying THIS hard. Coupled with the fact that many of these people believe they are on the brink of being able to live forever. That is a whole other topic. Makes me wonder if they fear death for some reason. 

• Like 1

I do wonder what they plan on trying next considering the plandemic had millions of sleep easily swayed to destroy their lives.

They are aware that more people know about their plans so they either have to really back-peddle and slow things down or stage something.