Have you ever experienced any paranormal activity

James

once me and my brother was playing game on a computer. We felt that someone is breathing very badly, we thought its might be our imagination, but later the noise of breathing start increase and felt unsafe lol, as we were kid we ran out of our room. After few days we again heard the same noise.  

• Like 1

Just now, Liam said:

once me and my brother was playing game on a computer. We felt that someone is breathing very badly, we thought its might be our imagination, but later the noise of breathing start increase and felt unsafe lol, as we were kid we ran out of our room. After few days we again heard the same noise.  

That's sound scary. Are you still living in the same house ?

3 minutes ago, James said:

That's sound scary. Are you still living in the same house ?

No, we migrate to other place. My mom dad also experience some kind of paranormal activity after that we believed that house was hunted  

Just now, James said:

Sorry about double posts

No problem its happens 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

his happened to me 4x
1/ my father-in-law dies I feel in the bedroom feel a wave of hatred that is only in the bedroom I feel his presence which is limited to the bedroom I got up from my armchair I looked at the door I say "you don't scare me part of our life he left he never came back.
2 / we moved into the ground floor I feel something negative that remained only in the room seeming lost. My father died at 50 I was very young he was always my guardian angel
3/ I was busy with my science lesson when I feel a kind presence he guides me green the room where my mom is resting and says to me look I came in I saw my mom cried she had just learned that he had breast cancer
   My husband dies and I feel his presence with my father and the guy is no longer presented.
   I learned later that this man died in the room and they found him a week later in the middle of summer.
my father left he gave way to my husband but still today I feel their presence each in turn
4 / my friend was found dead at home I felt her presence it was August 25, 2019 I miss her and when she comes before me my father and my husband are leaving. I remember that I felt my friend's husband during her lifetime sitting next to her protectively. I felt like two presences sitting at my table my husband and my friend's husband busy watching the math at the tele that I had put
it's in the family my father and my grandfather dreamed at the same time of the death of my great grandfather who lived in canada and they learned that he died at the same time of their dream

• Like 2

23 hours ago, maya wonguae said:

his happened to me 4x
1/ my father-in-law dies I feel in the bedroom feel a wave of hatred that is only in the bedroom I feel his presence which is limited to the bedroom I got up from my armchair I looked at the door I say "you don't scare me part of our life he left he never came back.
2 / we moved into the ground floor I feel something negative that remained only in the room seeming lost. My father died at 50 I was very young he was always my guardian angel
3/ I was busy with my science lesson when I feel a kind presence he guides me green the room where my mom is resting and says to me look I came in I saw my mom cried she had just learned that he had breast cancer
   My husband dies and I feel his presence with my father and the guy is no longer presented.
   I learned later that this man died in the room and they found him a week later in the middle of summer.
my father left he gave way to my husband but still today I feel their presence each in turn
4 / my friend was found dead at home I felt her presence it was August 25, 2019 I miss her and when she comes before me my father and my husband are leaving. I remember that I felt my friend's husband during her lifetime sitting next to her protectively. I felt like two presences sitting at my table my husband and my friend's husband busy watching the math at the tele that I had put
it's in the family my father and my grandfather dreamed at the same time of the death of my great grandfather who lived in canada and they learned that he died at the same time of their dream

I have heard of people "knowing" someone had died without actually knowing. So I think this is very possible. A friend of mine said more people are open to intercepting these signals and messages than others. Like they are more open to the spiritual realm than most people. I think it makes sense. 

• Like 1

I saw a dead pet before. It was when I was around 11 years old I think. Our family dog had been put down a few years prior and it really messed me up. I woke up on the sofa, after falling asleep one evening and he was standing on the other side of the room watching me. I rubbed my eyes, and he was still there and then laid down. I didn't get scared or anything. I just remember smiling and he faded away. 

• Like 1

i dreamed of mom death with that she didn't die she had been attacked by thugs and a year later thrombosis edema they absorbed it they found cancerous glaucoma they removed it but my mom didn't was no longer my mom it was in 1988 and she died on Mother's Day in 1994 she fell in like on Friday and she died on Sunday I dreamed of Sunday as president.

when I was taking computer lessons on a Thursday, I told myself that my teacher was going to call me and she did it to cancel herself. still today I know who will call me

Edited by tmcom
Please use English, thanks.

Have you ever experienced any paranormal activity?

Yes, but I don't know how to explain it and I'm not sure I should talk about it. I want to talk about it and will give it a try. 

It was in a church on the wall behind the altar that was painted gold. I would see faces of Jesus, Mary, and God the Father. 

It depended on the lights and my position in the church. For various reasons early in the morning I would be the only one in church and knew how to turn on the altar lights. One morning when the pastor was in the church I asked him if he could see it and he couldn't and was not interested in it. There were two places on the wall where I would see the faces and they would change. One was Mary but would change to Jesus depending on how I looked at it. The other was the Shroud of Turin and it would change into God the Father and His nose and hair were lionlike. I could see this anytime I was in the right place with the right lights on. 

Edited by chrysostom
add link

• 2 months later...

I have had quite a few experiences of varying kinds over the years. The last was three years ago. Over the course of a few days, several electrical devices became unplugged, twice pools of water appeared in my kitchen without any apparent cause and a chess piece that I keep as a memento suddenly appeared on my living room floor. The last event was, I saw, just for a fraction of a second, a faint image of a girl also in my living room. This happened around the time of my mother's death. I have no idea if there was a connection.

• Like 1