Top Alien Encounters

britanica

23 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Some of these stories are wild. I have heard of two of these but in greater detail then they touch on in the video. 

Have you ever experienced anything like this or similar? It seems like once you have an encounter, it just keeps happening. 

With aliens? No, I can't say I ever have. I still get creeped out over that scene in Signs where the guy is in the closet watching the Mexican news channel and they show the alien for the first time. If I ever saw one, I am not sure what I would do. lol

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:26 PM, tmcom said:

A lot of these are staged, or designed to scare people. I have seen nothing on Mars to tell me that grays are war like and evil, quite the opposite.

This is a good point. They seem passive in nature. Almost like they are creatures or beings of "nature" in that they world along with it. Humans tend to work against it or exploit it to their own benefit which is why we have such a long history of war and violence. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

This is a good point. They seem passive in nature. Almost like they are creatures or beings of "nature" in that they world along with it. Humans tend to work against it or exploit it to their own benefit which is why we have such a long history of war and violence. 

This world is based on greed, suppression and power, and when the truth comes out then most will seek out holistic approaches to cures which is the way it was at the turn of the century.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 10/15/2022 at 11:49 AM, tmcom said:

This world is based on greed, suppression and power, and when the truth comes out then most will seek out holistic approaches to cures which is the way it was at the turn of the century.

The reason why people are unhealthy, living in fear, etc. etc. is surely down to the way these people have manipulated life. They want us to all go back to the medieval times while they hoard all the modern tech, food, and advancements. They only allowed us to have what we do because they were greedy and wanted the money. Once money isn't an issue, we will see them start to pull stuff away. 

• Like 1