A Cure For Alzheimers...

tmcom

There was someone in the US who recently said that cures hurt profits. I can't remember who it was but it was someone in the pharmaceutical industry of course. What a load of BS these people are full of. I have heard of so many cures for different things over the years but they suppress everything. I can't remember the doctor's name but he was in prison over seas and since he was a doctor he was allowed to treat fellow prisoners but they refused to give him any medicine so he had to work with what he had, which was only water. He ran an experiment and found out that increasing water intake helped cure or greatly reduce over 80% of the inmates problems. JUST WATER! 

I heard about the above cure though. No doubt they will continue to suppress it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, britanica said:

There was someone in the US who recently said that cures hurt profits. I can't remember who it was but it was someone in the pharmaceutical industry of course. What a load of BS these people are full of. I have heard of so many cures for different things over the years but they suppress everything. I can't remember the doctor's name but he was in prison over seas and since he was a doctor he was allowed to treat fellow prisoners but they refused to give him any medicine so he had to work with what he had, which was only water. He ran an experiment and found out that increasing water intake helped cure or greatly reduce over 80% of the inmates problems. JUST WATER! 

I heard about the above cure though. No doubt they will continue to suppress it. 

Agreed Rockefeller set this money grab around the turn of the century then some other greedy scumbags pushed it in the 50's with the cut/burn/poison approach to Cancer based on whatever dodgy study they could find, or make up.

I would pop a pill over surgery any day.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 10/25/2022 at 10:55 PM, tmcom said:

Agreed Rockefeller set this money grab around the turn of the century then some other greedy scumbags pushed it in the 50's with the cut/burn/poison approach to Cancer based on whatever dodgy study they could find, or make up.

I would pop a pill over surgery any day.

There was most certainly a point in history where we were curing things and making amazing breakthroughs but it wasn't gaining enough money. That is modern medicine. It isn't cures or "treatment" and it isn't preventative medicine, it is suppressing symptoms long enough for something else to go wrong so they can make money. They don't want to kill us, just keep us sick and reliant enough on their broken system to keep paying.

• Like 1