Avatar: The Way of Water Trailer (2022)

tmcom

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Cosmic said:

The movie itself was too long. I enjoyed it but the middle bit spent following the teenage drama was boring. It had a focus on family and the strength of the father in the role of a family which I was shocked to see in 2022. 

So no intermission?

Could have guessed it would slow down at one point, Jurassic World was similar l thought that it was going to be an all out battle, but turned out to be something else. Or more story line and less spectacle.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 12/26/2022 at 8:39 PM, tmcom said:

So no intermission?

Could have guessed it would slow down at one point, Jurassic World was similar l thought that it was going to be an all out battle, but turned out to be something else. Or more story line and less spectacle.

There was a good hour that focused on the "teens" of the movie which to me, the movie could have done without. It was not terrible but it isn't a movie I should have went out of my way to see.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, just saw it, (mainly to get out of the hot day) and enjoyed it even though it dragged out the family water thing, (probably the reason Cameron put it in the middle of the movie so everyone could sneak out for a toilet break, (l went for two and didn't miss anything that upset the thread).

The start of the movie seeing the decelerating ships was the highlight for me, (cool as).

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png