What is going on in Canada?

YellowDragon

https://apnews.com/article/covid-science-health-toronto-7c631558a457188d2bd2b5cfd360a867

They are pushing to make this legal for older children as well and their parents will have ZERO say in the matter. So if you have a 14 year old son who is having a hard time at school, he can just go to a doctor and get euthanized without his parents knowing until the body is ready to be picked up.

This is beyond disturbing. 

• Like 1

I really don't know but I do not like it. I have family who still live there and I am worried about them. It seems like everything they are pushing lines right up with the Great Reset. I just can't believe something like this was thought to be "good" in people's minds. Scary!

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 1:02 PM, britanica said:

Pay attention to world leaders when they are speaking publicly. If they are wearing a circle with different colored wedges, they have a focus on redirecting wealth, lowering the population, and pushing most of the populations into compact city hellscapes. 

I saw something about this the other day. I do think this all ties in with lowering the population and allowing these people to have more space and freedoms without anyone being around to judge them. They likely want to break laws and do hideous things and not want to have to worry about hiding it. Think Eptein's island but it is the entire state of California. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...