World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2023, Davos

JRexx

You are the carbon they want to reduce! 

I always tell people to not trust anyone associated with WEF and when they ask why and I tell them of the plans they have, they don't believe me. It isn't like they are hiding it. They tell us every year what they want. 

Also, Elon called out WEF on Twitter earlier. Part of me feels like everything he is saying and doing the last few years is too good to be true. Like they are using him as some sort of means to dampen the flames of people getting fed up with all their BS.

• Like 1

You see the thing they will be doing with the 15 minute city in the UK? They were talking about that. I can't remember the city but it sounds bad.

They basically don't want anyone driving anymore... well, outside of them and the people that have to for deliveries. What a bunch of twisted and sick people. 

• Like 2

Rebel News got up close and personal with he Pfizer CEO and he played stupid and refused to answer any questions. I think it is hilarious how these people have no issue answering questions with controlled press or in their own military guarded club house but play dumb as a box of rocks when someone independent approaches them. 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2023 at 9:39 PM, tmcom said:

They are getting desperate also thanks to the US deep freeze, (Al Gores demented commentary at the "WEF or PIT" Pigs In Trough)!

Al Gore went off like a crazy person, he is legit becoming the Man-Bear-Pig character from South Park!! I was looking at clips of him and I couldn't believe they take him seriously. The dude has been wrong about everything, most of these climate alarmist have been yet people still listen to them. Blows my mind!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JRexx said:

Al Gore went off like a crazy person, he is legit becoming the Man-Bear-Pig character from South Park!! I was looking at clips of him and I couldn't believe they take him seriously. The dude has been wrong about everything, most of these climate alarmist have been yet people still listen to them. Blows my mind!!!

Maybe it was the live entertainment that set him off? :classic_blink:

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 1/21/2023 at 9:14 PM, tmcom said:

Maybe it was the live entertainment that set him off? :classic_blink:

Do you mean the hookers? LOL I am guessing you mean that cringe song that woman did.

I couldn't believe that when I read the headline about all those hookers showing up though. I bet you these sleaze bags did all sorts of dehumanizing things to those women. 

3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Do you mean the hookers? LOL I am guessing you mean that cringe song that woman did.

I couldn't believe that when I read the headline about all those hookers showing up though. I bet you these sleaze bags did all sorts of dehumanizing things to those women. 

Ok, didn't hear anything about that, apart from Greta showing up cracking it outside, (and yeah the supposed woman trying to sing was it).

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:33 PM, tmcom said:

Ok, didn't hear anything about that, apart from Greta showing up cracking it outside, (and yeah the supposed woman trying to sing was it).

Yeah... I saw some headlines. I guess a bunch of hookers/prostitutes flew out just to "service" members. Like some vampires or something sucking the money from their wallets. 

The entire WEF thing is just mind-blowing. A group a rich people get together once a year to discuss how we need to live our lives and people just let it happen. 

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Yeah... I saw some headlines. I guess a bunch of hookers/prostitutes flew out just to "service" members. Like some vampires or something sucking the money from their wallets. 

The entire WEF thing is just mind-blowing. A group a rich people get together once a year to discuss how we need to live our lives and people just let it happen. 

Seems that the WEF is just a place where pissed off megalomaniacs seeing their profits dry up can have a pissy fit!

• Like 1