Project Veritas vs Pfizer, this is HUGE

britanica

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

I was not sure whether I should put this in the US section or the COVID section but since PV is an American journalist group, I thought I should stick it here.

This man who works for Pfizer admitted to so much, including them looking into gain of function research that could risk even more lives if another lab leak were to happen. This is insanity and the fact that millions of people still trust these big pharma corporations baffles me. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, britanica said:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

I was not sure whether I should put this in the US section or the COVID section but since PV is an American journalist group, I thought I should stick it here.

This man who works for Pfizer admitted to so much, including them looking into gain of function research that could risk even more lives if another lab leak were to happen. This is insanity and the fact that millions of people still trust these big pharma corporations baffles me. 

Yeah watched that and it doesn't surprize me, but the thing is as it is shown in China that you can only push the population so far then they will march then a revolution will happen when people go insane and will risk their lives to get the dictator out of office.

Countries cannot stop millions or more of their people going after them if they push them far enough, and they know it, so they spin and lie.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

He was bragging about making the vaccine a cash cow. That is not just a vaccine problem, that is modern medicine for you. It is not designed to "heal" the body, it is designed to "suppress" the body and the symptoms. I hope more people wake up and start demanding commonsense care that involved proactive health care not reactive health care that we know does not work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think this did wake up a lot of people. I saw a growing trend around 2012 for "natural medicine" and a lot of people pushing it online. Healing and treating the body as a whole unit rather than each symptom without cause. I think this wave impacted the health care and pharmaceutical industry and they lost millions if not billions from 2012 to 2022 and that could be why they wanted to push the vaccines so heavily. One, it gave them LOADS of government money  and two, it has created more patients. 

• Like 1