Brain Reading Tech - WHAT!?

I don't know why these people are still able to gather and push these ideas. It seems we are getting closer and closer to 1984 and the realization of "thought police" 

I just don't like this. I don't know how any sane person can listen to this woman talk about this and not have any red flags go off. 

• Like 2

Disgusting! So students don't pay attention to some gender class or end is nigh rubbish and they get punished.

Or worse you have to go to work and think of nothing but working hard, or you lose money.

I bet kids will find an easy way around those earplug nightmares, (probably some al foil wrapped around them to kill the signal).

:classic_blink:

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

This is all just creepy. It is not sane to think this is a good idea.

What about the people who have no inner monologue? You know the people who don't think creatively or hear narrative voices. Would something like this even work for people like that? 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 9:55 PM, tmcom said:

Disgusting! So students don't pay attention to some gender class or end is nigh rubbish and they get punished.

Or worse you have to go to work and think of nothing but working hard, or you lose money.

I bet kids will find an easy way around those earplug nightmares, (probably some al foil wrapped around them to kill the signal).

:classic_blink:

There are ways around stuff like this until there isn't. I think the push for EV cars is solely to put through laws that regulate people be under monitoring while driving. If you do something they don't like, well sorry you can't drive today. They want this for everything. It is 1984 across the board mixed with population control. 

• Like 2