So what is going on in the US and all these UFOs all of the sudden?

britanica

4534534.png.bdc210c0093ce23b279a431277f2a459.png

There is video footage floating around online. One guy gets out his car and is filming a saucer ship/drone. Another shoes a Hispanic woman filming one from her yard. Then we have these weird white pill floaters in another video. And yet another (few of them) showing more balloons. 

What do you think is happening right now and why is this all seemingly taking place over the US and Canada? 

• Like 1

https://rumble.com/v29fneo-chinese-spy-craft-weather-balloons-aliens-dr-steven-greer-reveals-the-truth.html

Basically a diversion from news pouring out everywhere about the jabs and heart attacks, or that the Climate emergency is nonsense or they want to pick a fight with China now because Greer will be releasing free energy systems that work onto the planet soon.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

It is just something to distract people. If they keep them overwhelmed with information like this, pointless stuff, they won't be able to get people's attention. They are distracting from the Pfizer bust, the vaccines in general, the horrible leadership in the country, the "accident" in Ohio with the train, among other things going to crap. It has become a circus. I am beginning to feel as thought buying a house this year is off the table for me. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I was going to mention this. It is going to keep happening because they want to distract people but it is not working. All this UFO stuff is really just government tech. Someone said that they could be doing it and going public with it to scare other countries into thinking the US has some sort of alien technology. I doubt they would buy it though. 

4 hours ago, JRexx said:

I was going to mention this. It is going to keep happening because they want to distract people but it is not working. All this UFO stuff is really just government tech. Someone said that they could be doing it and going public with it to scare other countries into thinking the US has some sort of alien technology. I doubt they would buy it though. 

It is all very good hearsay, or entertaining but to be honest it is all fluff. Greer mentioned that Fission thing with lazers pointed at a Deterium pellet to release more entry etc, but to be honest the lazers take 3 phaze for hours on end and it generates enough energy to boil a kettle, so it seems to be a carrot to misdirect humanity from zero point.

As Greer gets funding and starts building his facility, this crap will ramp up and fail, l mean with idiots increasing our power costs anything that works will take off!

• Like 1

Another misdirection in today's paper saying how the CIA has publically said that they have evidence of alien life, (pellets on the ocean floor from a meteorite that landed hundreds of years ago).

But l couldn't find it online?

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 11:44 AM, tmcom said:

Another misdirection in today's paper saying how the CIA has publically said that they have evidence of alien life, (pellets on the ocean floor from a meteorite that landed hundreds of years ago).

But l couldn't find it online?

They are just grasping at straws at this point. The average person today cares more about Taylor Swift than aliens. Even older people care more about celebrities than space exploration or the possibility of aliens. That use to be some sort of cultural cross-hair for people. Like bonding over the concept and possibility of aliens but it is just another thing people don't care about.

• Like 1