Coke Whistler Blower

Cosmic

So a Coke whistle blower has come forward about the recent push to put people as young as 12 that are overweight or obese on LIFE LONG weight-loss injections.

Calley Means goes into detail in the video clip below about how much spending will take place with these injections. They plan on spending more on these drugs than any other drug in history. These injections come with high-risk factors if you ever stop using them as well. It is the perfect big pharma trap. They want to hook people while they are young. 

I drink coke but I limit myself to no more than one can a day and make a point to not drink it daily. I used to drink it on and off but I am going to work on stopping it all together this year. It's sugar and caffeine content deplete magnesium in the body and promote obesity. I am already 40 pounds overweight. I don't need to add to this. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 5:33 AM, Cosmic said:

So a Coke whistle blower has come forward about the recent push to put people as young as 12 that are overweight or obese on LIFE LONG weight-loss injections.

Calley Means goes into detail in the video clip below about how much spending will take place with these injections. They plan on spending more on these drugs than any other drug in history. These injections come with high-risk factors if you ever stop using them as well. It is the perfect big pharma trap. They want to hook people while they are young. 

I drink coke but I limit myself to no more than one can a day and make a point to not drink it daily. I used to drink it on and off but I am going to work on stopping it all together this year. It's sugar and caffeine content deplete magnesium in the body and promote obesity. I am already 40 pounds overweight. I don't need to add to this. 

I do also but only have about a quarter of a glass or half if it is the weekend.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Really, it is best to treat soda like alcohol and limit your consumption. I have a friend who actually drinks it like you do @tmcomwhere he has it over ice in a rum glass and makes it all fancy and an enjoyable treat. He does it on the weekend as well. He will only have a big glass or larger amount if he goes out to eat which is a rare occurrence. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JRexx said:

Really, it is best to treat soda like alcohol and limit your consumption. I have a friend who actually drinks it like you do @tmcomwhere he has it over ice in a rum glass and makes it all fancy and an enjoyable treat. He does it on the weekend as well. He will only have a big glass or larger amount if he goes out to eat which is a rare occurrence. 

I do exactly the same except l tend to use a small glass probably used for Whisky, and on rare occasions when out l will have a coke in a tall glass with ice, but these days a Sprite in a tall glass with ice on a hot day is great.

Nothing beats watching all of that carbon being released into the atmosphere and destroying the planet.

:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

14 hours ago, tmcom said:

Nothing beats watching all of that carbon being released into the atmosphere and destroying the planet.

That made me "lol" hahaha

It reminds me of this one woman that was trying to get a hair salon shut down for using hairspray saying it was killing the planet. ffs people are stupid!

I am working on cutting out soda as well. I only drink coke now and drink a few cans a week. I used to drink it daily, sometimes up to 3 cans but I am allergic to caffeine so if I have too much, my lymph nodes swell and I feel terrible. 

• Like 1