Are Vaccines Affective

cYvcXuS.jpg

An eye opener that l am 33 minutes into, but it shows that the Doctors worldwide are going with a flawed assumption.

And as usual overwhelming evidence proving otherwise is buried, probably because of the profits involved.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I saved a documentary on my computer a few years back from YouTube about the truth dealing with vaccines led by a group of very concerned doctors and scientists and this reminds me a lot of that. I think Robert F. Kennedy was in part of it. Might be several parts, I can't remember. I saved it because I knew they would start purging information. I have other things saved as well that can't be found on YouTube anymore.

I said it for years that I think the reason so many children and teens have severe allergies today compared to 20 years ago ties in with flu vaccination. I don't recall having a single kid in my entire school that had a peanut allergy but not millions of children do. Same with all sorts of other allergies. Vaccines suppress the immune system, especially if they are given to children under the age of 1.5 years because the immune system is not fully formed until that point. It relies heavily on mother's milk of which less women use and instead opt for formula. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I don't trust vaccines, I had a problem with one in the 90s and it took me 7-8 years to clear it with a device known as a zapper. If I had not liked exercise I might not have known.

Now these days we were all told about testing for new pharmaceuticals that have double-blind studies well I doubt this was the case in the mid 19th Century when vaccines were introduced. 

It makes me think they are no better than snake oil remedies. If we recall when they were being rolled out it was about the same time as they were doing major sewage works in London to prevent disease.

Of course statisticians working for national health systems will claim they work yet I strongly suspect the money behind these industries who also lobby politicians is a major influence. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just keep in mind, they don't even understand how pain killers work but they still tell people to use them. As years go on, we are realizing more and more negative effects of them because inflation is a body's natural response to try to repair or heal something.

I don't trust vaccines and never have. I had the standard ones as a kid cause I was a kid and really didn't have a choice in the matter. I have never had a flu shot though. Not a single one. Neither has my brother or mother. My mother supposedly has leukemia but never gets sick. So much of what they say and do makes little to no sense.

I think there is a time and place for medication, shots, etc. but they are overused and abused and that is why so many people in developed nations are more unhealthy than ever before. I remember reading a study that stated people without health insurance in America (i.e. those who seldom go to the doctor) are healthier on average, even if they consume alcohol, smoke, etc. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, britanica said:

Just keep in mind, they don't even understand how pain killers work but they still tell people to use them. As years go on, we are realizing more and more negative effects of them because inflation is a body's natural response to try to repair or heal something.

I don't trust vaccines and never have. I had the standard ones as a kid cause I was a kid and really didn't have a choice in the matter. I have never had a flu shot though. Not a single one. Neither has my brother or mother. My mother supposedly has leukemia but never gets sick. So much of what they say and do makes little to no sense.

I think there is a time and place for medication, shots, etc. but they are overused and abused and that is why so many people in developed nations are more unhealthy than ever before. I remember reading a study that stated people without health insurance in America (i.e. those who seldom go to the doctor) are healthier on average, even if they consume alcohol, smoke, etc. 

I was the same as a kid, had every vaccination going until i started work. Of course there was no debate about vaccinations in the papers at the times.

Started questioning things in my mid-20s (now mid 50s) after reading a book about the benefits of garlic in the newsagent WHSmith. Tried a garlic oil supplement and stopped getting a painful sensation in my toes.  Don't take it any longer yet it started me on a health odyssey.

• Like 1