So... Is Trump the Anti-Christ?

britanica

So this is going to sound random but I thought it could make for a fun discussion. A friend from another forum introduced me to a Twitter account that talks about some very weird things that tie Trump to the outlining of the Anti-Christ and it is pretty wild. 

I don't think he is and I say that as someone who never really liked him as a person. I mean, he is funny and has done good for America but he is still a bit of a douche. I just can't see him being "the one" because a majority of people still hate him. I would think it would be the one that pulls everyone in. Then again, who knows. Maybe this is just to trick Christians as hell already has its demons. 

Anyways, you can check out the account below. Let's talk about it!

I think if there will be THEE anti-Christ, it will come in the form of some man-mad human. Think of the direction everything is heading in terms of transhumanism. I think it will be someone that was made in a lab. I mean, he will have to be able to trick everyone. I don't think the anti-Christ is here yet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I think if there will be THEE anti-Christ, it will come in the form of some man-mad human. Think of the direction everything is heading in terms of transhumanism. I think it will be someone that was made in a lab. I mean, he will have to be able to trick everyone. I don't think the anti-Christ is here yet. 

Considering that prophesy said that the war would end in Magiddo, and all nations would be putting Russia in a corner, l would say he is here now and we don't have long.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

The end times as seemed to be right around the corner for a long time. The signs are always there. The problems seem to always be growing. I think as people age, they tend to see more "evil" in the world and have a tendency to want to see things come to a final end. I don't know if Trump is the anti-Christ or if the anti-Crhist will be some sort of dude grown in a lab but I do know there have been multiple anti-christs just as the bible stated so I don't know that we will know or that anyone will know before it happens. 

• Like 2

I think that is fair. No one will ever know until after it has happened. I mean the dude is said to fool everyone which makes me believe 100% that it isn't Trump. He has a small following compared to the rest of the population. He has supporters that don't even like him as a person, they just want the country fixed. I am one of those people. I never liked him, never will but I feel like he is the only option right now.

• Like 1

I don't want to make another Trump thread and since it ties into this a bit, I thought I would ask here.

Does anyone think Trump will be arrested?

I ask because people who believe he is the anti-Christ or the polar opposite (Christ himself... not even joking, people believe this) are saying that he has to be arrested to fulfill some sort of prophecy. People are getting all sorts of nutty these days.

On 3/18/2023 at 9:56 PM, tmcom said:

Considering that prophesy said that the war would end in Magiddo, and all nations would be putting Russia in a corner, l would say he is here now and we don't have long.

It mentioned Russia? Maybe I am not as knowledgeable on the story of the end times as I thought but I feel like Russia was not even a thing back then. I mean in Christ's time period. 

3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

It mentioned Russia? Maybe I am not as knowledgeable on the story of the end times as I thought but I feel like Russia was not even a thing back then. I mean in Christ's time period. 

If l remember correctly they don't mention it by name but do give references to it, (beast heads and such which gives references to Russia).

Russia is the one key thing standing between them and their one world government and as such Russia will be put in a corner.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, tmcom said:

Russia is the one key thing standing between them and their one world government and as such Russia will be put in a corner.

I tried telling my family that Putin is not the evil you seem to believe he is and they started laughing at me and told me I am getting brainwashed by white supremacists. People are so far in the dark about what is happening here, it isn't even funny. You don't have to like Putin but he is very much standing in the way of the NWO happening for sure. And he is very much against everything people seem to be celebrating that is destroying lives. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JRexx said:

I tried telling my family that Putin is not the evil you seem to believe he is and they started laughing at me and told me I am getting brainwashed by white supremacists. People are so far in the dark about what is happening here, it isn't even funny. You don't have to like Putin but he is very much standing in the way of the NWO happening for sure. And he is very much against everything people seem to be celebrating that is destroying lives. 

Agreed like all of that crap about Russia failing with Ukraine. Ukraine has the hardware but its small army is diminishing, and from real reports l am hearing his army is gone and Salinski is recruiting children, and most of the hardware is being sold on the black market.

The idiot media will probably say Putin had a small success when he has taken over the country.

• Like 3

Ukraine has one of the most corrupt governments in the world to say the least. The fact that other countries are helping them is ridiculous. By all means, help the civilians leave and provide food and shelter for them but screw the government and their proxy war. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 9:58 PM, tmcom said:

If l remember correctly they don't mention it by name but do give references to it, (beast heads and such which gives references to Russia).

Oh, right. I will have to look into this more. Back in like 2011 I was obsessed with the end times in the bible and I was trying to figure out what it could all mean. I watched some documentary on it at the time and it fascinated me. 

• Like 1

Before you try to identify the Antichrist, you should read what John says about what an antichrist is. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son.  In other words anyone who does not believe Jesus is God. That is a lot of people but there is only one who has about two billion followers.  Mohammed.  No one else comes close.