They actually indited Trump - Now What?

YellowDragon

I am seeing a bunch of people say this won him the next election. I just can't believe they did it. On next to nothing too. Like Obama straight up killed a 16 year old citizen of the country and no one ever even questioned it. Does this mean America is just going to go back and forth suing former presidents moving forward? How the heck is this country meant to function? I am thinking some sort of national divorce is on its way. Especially after seeing how people reacted to that horrific shooting Monday. Outlets and corporations, celebrities and politicians... All talking about trans people being attacked while a trans man killed 3 children in a school (and 3 adults)... ffs this is a mess.

4 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I am seeing a bunch of people say this won him the next election. I just can't believe they did it. On next to nothing too. Like Obama straight up killed a 16 year old citizen of the country and no one ever even questioned it. Does this mean America is just going to go back and forth suing former presidents moving forward? How the heck is this country meant to function? I am thinking some sort of national divorce is on its way. Especially after seeing how people reacted to that horrific shooting Monday. Outlets and corporations, celebrities and politicians... All talking about trans people being attacked while a trans man killed 3 children in a school (and 3 adults)... ffs this is a mess.

Biden cannot use the 2000 mules anymore so they resort to this Kangaroo court rubbish.

And most can see straight through it even though Biden will be using the "are you going to let a criminal run the US" slogan. I guess the followers will lap it up but l suspect most Americans won't care, they just want this current lunatic out and Trump back in.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Nothing will come of it. It is basically just an act. That is all politics is in America anymore. People pretending they are doing right by the people only to ignore them and do the bare minimum to keep their lavish lifestyles. People seldom get into politics anymore to do right by people, they do it to get rich. Same with most doctors. It is a sad reality. They know Trump won't face prison over this but they will use it to please their already controlled base. 

• Like 3

That is all fair. I guess it is hard to not feel hopeless at times. The economy seems to only be getting worse and nothing is being done to fix it. They just keep printing more and more money off. Who is even going to pay for this debt at this point? Ugg. Trump is turning himself in tomorrow. I guess I will just sit back and enjoy the show. 

Indictments don't mean anything. I did enjoy the speech that came out of this though. I never liked Trump growing up. I thought he was scummy. I remember when people were obsessed with him. People idolized him and wanted to be him. Now look where we are. I actually have grown to like him, for better or worse. I still think he can be a bit of a dumb arse but he is at least honest with people, well as honest as he can be in his position. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 1:36 AM, chrysostom said:

Compose yourself. Stay calm. Don't overreact. Find a quiet place and meditate. Pray for guidance. Turn the TV off. Let this thing play out. Don't let the media control your life. I feel better already.  

Just reminding myself. The news is bad but if you look around you might find a few signs that something good can happen. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, chrysostom said:

but who is protecting our right to humor? 

People ask a lot of questions but no one is asking this question right here. Everyone knows comedy and humor is an art form and not everyone will have the same sense of humor but we live in a world now where we are being told what is and is not allowed to be funny by the same people that tell us men can give birth. 

On 4/24/2023 at 2:50 AM, chrysostom said:

That is funny but the question is who is protecting our right to humor. Someone is and I don't know how he gets away with it. His name is Gutfeld.

I'm not familiar with him enough to comment on him. I am not a Fox News watching. I only ever watching Tucker clips on YouTube.