Is BRICS going to cause trouble for the rest of the world?

It seems more and more of a push is underway to cut out USD and replace it with CYN. Russia and China are making moves while people in America, even the politicians, are too busy with their heads up their own backsides. I think this push is happening because China wants to be the world leader in terms of power and money and Russia does not want to be controlled by the WEF's one-world government BS they have been trying to push for the last 2 decades, possibly longer. After learning more about what is taking place in Ukraine... It just sickens me. I feel like if more countries continue to align with BRICS it will lead to more problems. What do you think?

4 hours ago, britanica said:

It seems more and more of a push is underway to cut out USD and replace it with CYN. Russia and China are making moves while people in America, even the politicians, are too busy with their heads up their own backsides. I think this push is happening because China wants to be the world leader in terms of power and money and Russia does not want to be controlled by the WEF's one-world government BS they have been trying to push for the last 2 decades, possibly longer. After learning more about what is taking place in Ukraine... It just sickens me. I feel like if more countries continue to align with BRICS it will lead to more problems. What do you think?

I believe that the US is going for broke so their immense dept can be dropped and replaced by the electronic, (give or deny a dog a bone) currency.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 4/6/2023 at 11:28 PM, tmcom said:

I believe that the US is going for broke so their immense dept can be dropped and replaced by the electronic, (give or deny a dog a bone) currency.

Yeah it certainly seems that way.

Someone I watch is speculating that they plan to collapse the banks and tell people to not worry because their money is "safe" but it is now in "Fed COIN" or something silly. I am not looking forward to this. If we lose physical money, we lose the country. 

• Like 1