My Personal Covid Lockdown Journey

tmcom

Ok, since l have had to endure the harshest lockdowns on the planet, for almost 6 months, l thought that l show give an account here.

We had lockdowns for 5 weeks initially, and that wasn't much fun, then a few weeks of freedom then Dan Andrews stuffed up hotel quarantine, and we got another 4 months of the harshest lockdowns on the Earth, (we beat China).

This miserable existence took its toll on me and all Victorians, apart From Dan and his 50% pay rise, (almost half a million per year) and some didn't like him initially but now there is a deep hatred for the man.

Why? he ignored 500 top medical experts in my State saying that lockdowns are useless, ignored half a dozen top business experts, trying to sit with him to sort out an exit plan, he ignored them and he hasn't said a word to the opposition.

The arrogance of this guy, well that and treating us like naughty schoolchildren, and blaming us when cases and deaths rise.

Contact tracing is still bad in our state, eventhough he has had months to fix it, (still uses fax machines and paper).

It is like he wants to keep us locked up, smash businesses and keep the airport shut, (he believes in Climate Change, so...GND).

He recently ummed and arred about opening up things on Wednesday, and there was a huge, public outcry.

So coffee shops and restaurants are open again, but with 20 allowed inside only, (more outside) and more freedom in two weeks time.

And shops, (from what l have heard there are ques stretching around the block).

I am so fed up with feeling like a criminal whenever l grab a coffee and paper, (hypothetically speaking),

So how has it affected me?

- I have had a sore back on and off for the last 2 weeks, due to stress whenever l go out, (looking out for cops, and dimwitted members of the public who are not aware with the term, "medical exemption for not wearing a mask").

- My balance at home is out, or l tend to lose my balance more than usual.

- My head is foggy, probably due to the 5km limit.

- Not as sharp as l used to be, (l grabbed my cup of tea this morning out of the microwave, caught it on the dish, and spilt it on my hand).

- I am turning into a hunchback, thanks to our idiot Premier, and his junk science rules, (no base medically).

And he wants to keep masks going, eventhough they are not effective, outside of hospitals or someone coughing directly at you, (has never happened to me, and l go out frequently).

We are going to have rising heatwave victims soon enough, but our chief health officer, is a lair, (withheld emails) and has no idea of the junk data he is relying on to make these decisions.

I have already seen one overweight women in a shopping ctr, fanning herself, while wearing one, and that was on a mild day, but the shopping ctr barely had any air con, going, understandable considering the revenue loss.

And l am so sick of carboard cups of coffee, especially when my last one was weird, or the hot coffee had a chemical reaction with the cup, and it smelt weird, tasted weird, and made me feel sick.

Dan, Sutton and the rest of his minions, all believe in the world ending, or that there is some crucial tipping point and we have to act now! Then Covid shows up and they have the perfect reason, (no one will vote this in) to close the airports, businesses and restrict travel, to reduce CO2, (eventhough moisture is the main driver of weather, but they won't listen).

Dan Andrews, and the Green party, (he needs their vote to stay ruler of everything) have realized this week, that the Covid GND is not sustainable, and is political suicide.

And thankfully a convenient Virus isn't enough to make it permanent, l would say that the left would need to start a war, to make it work. And a war in our state, gets back to political suicide again.

:classic_dry:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 3 months later...

Yeah, locked up again, by this thug in an SS uniform. :classic_angry:

But after smashing businesses before one of their most profitable days, "Valentines" l would say even with his million strong, mentally retarded, #hugDan" idiots, he will lose the next election, Nov, 2022.

:classic_happy:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 1 year later...
On 10/28/2020 at 8:34 AM, tmcom said:

Ok, since l have had to endure the harshest lockdowns on the planet, for almost 6 months, l thought that l show give an account here.

We had lockdowns for 5 weeks initially, and that wasn't much fun, then a few weeks of freedom then Dan Andrews stuffed up hotel quarantine, and we got another 4 months of the harshest lockdowns on the Earth, (we beat China).

This miserable existence took its toll on me and all Victorians, apart From Dan and his 50% pay rise, (almost half a million per year) and some didn't like him initially but now there is a deep hatred for the man.

Why? he ignored 500 top medical experts in my State saying that lockdowns are useless, ignored half a dozen top business experts, trying to sit with him to sort out an exit plan, he ignored them and he hasn't said a word to the opposition.

The arrogance of this guy, well that and treating us like naughty schoolchildren, and blaming us when cases and deaths rise.

Contact tracing is still bad in our state, eventhough he has had months to fix it, (still uses fax machines and paper).

It is like he wants to keep us locked up, smash businesses and keep the airport shut, (he believes in Climate Change, so...GND).

He recently ummed and arred about opening up things on Wednesday, and there was a huge, public outcry.

So coffee shops and restaurants are open again, but with 20 allowed inside only, (more outside) and more freedom in two weeks time.

And shops, (from what l have heard there are ques stretching around the block).

I am so fed up with feeling like a criminal whenever l grab a coffee and paper, (hypothetically speaking),

So how has it affected me?

- I have had a sore back on and off for the last 2 weeks, due to stress whenever l go out, (looking out for cops, and dimwitted members of the public who are not aware with the term, "medical exemption for not wearing a mask").

- My balance at home is out, or l tend to lose my balance more than usual.

- My head is foggy, probably due to the 5km limit.

- Not as sharp as l used to be, (l grabbed my cup of tea this morning out of the microwave, caught it on the dish, and spilt it on my hand).

- I am turning into a hunchback, thanks to our idiot Premier, and his junk science rules, (no base medically).

And he wants to keep masks going, eventhough they are not effective, outside of hospitals or someone coughing directly at you, (has never happened to me, and l go out frequently).

We are going to have rising heatwave victims soon enough, but our chief health officer, is a lair, (withheld emails) and has no idea of the junk data he is relying on to make these decisions.

I have already seen one overweight women in a shopping ctr, fanning herself, while wearing one, and that was on a mild day, but the shopping ctr barely had any air con, going, understandable considering the revenue loss.

And l am so sick of carboard cups of coffee, especially when my last one was weird, or the hot coffee had a chemical reaction with the cup, and it smelt weird, tasted weird, and made me feel sick.

Dan, Sutton and the rest of his minions, all believe in the world ending, or that there is some crucial tipping point and we have to act now! Then Covid shows up and they have the perfect reason, (no one will vote this in) to close the airports, businesses and restrict travel, to reduce CO2, (eventhough moisture is the main driver of weather, but they won't listen).

Dan Andrews, and the Green party, (he needs their vote to stay ruler of everything) have realized this week, that the Covid GND is not sustainable, and is political suicide.

And thankfully a convenient Virus isn't enough to make it permanent, l would say that the left would need to start a war, to make it work. And a war in our state, gets back to political suicide again.

:classic_dry:

I’m so glad you’re better also glad you are posting more.

• Like 1