Election Fraud

chrysostom

Voting needs better requirements. Needing a state ID is so basic at this point. 

I think they need to go back to making voting a privileged to only those that have skin in the game.

Like you either have to work in a field that benefits your community/state (like medical, police, firefighter, etc.), join the military, own property, or take part in some sort of community service. If you do any of these things, then you get the "right" to vote. If you choose not to, then you wave it and can carry on doing whatever you want. Obviously this would need tweaking but back in the day you needed to own land or sign up for the draft to vote. There was no other options. 

Too many stupid, uneducated, politically moronic people vote. People that don't understand the economy or politics. It isn't fair to the people that do. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

Voting needs better requirements. Needing a state ID is so basic at this point. 

I think they need to go back to making voting a privileged to only those that have skin in the game.

Like you either have to work in a field that benefits your community/state (like medical, police, firefighter, etc.), join the military, own property, or take part in some sort of community service. If you do any of these things, then you get the "right" to vote. If you choose not to, then you wave it and can carry on doing whatever you want. Obviously this would need tweaking but back in the day you needed to own land or sign up for the draft to vote. There was no other options. 

Too many stupid, uneducated, politically moronic people vote. People that don't understand the economy or politics. It isn't fair to the people that do. 

Agreed we have plenty of those in my country, (AU) who keep voting in Labor in NSW and who keep destroying our coal fired power stations so we get more expensive electricity and power blackouts and rationing.

Liddel just closed and NSW power prices went up 50%, and around 20% of their electricity.

And unlike Germany who only mothballs theirs, we being totally deranged destroy ours!

And most voters keep voting them in, why, because the opposition is weak, lol, the opposition doesn't believe in nonsense.

These types have to endure their EV's being useless due to restrictions at night or power blackouts for days or longer in wintertime, nothing else sinks in!

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Anytime someone brings up making voting easier, I just point to places like L.A. and NYC. Even Chicago. These places have gotten worse thanks to mindless people voting for horrible leaders. There is that old saying "you get the politicians you deserve" in that people are the ones voting these corrupt scumbags into power and then scratch their heads when they can't afford food or housing. They blame the rich. Who do you think makes lifer easier for the rich? It doesn't just happen. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 8:56 AM, Cosmic said:

Too many stupid, uneducated, politically moronic people vote.

With ballot harvesting in the big cities you don't know who is voting. Ballots are not secured and they can produce the number of ballots necessary to win statewide elections. So goes the senate and the presidency.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrysostom said:

With ballot harvesting in the big cities you don't know who is voting. Ballots are not secured and they can produce the number of ballots necessary to win statewide elections. So goes the senate and the presidency.

I was going to bring this up. They just go door to door and have people fill things out. You know some of them are saying who to pick even though that is illegal. I still remember that woman on the View I think it was, said she filled out her son's ballet and turned it in for him. Again, against the law. Nothing happened. 

No one takes voting seriously enough in America. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, britanica said:

No one takes voting seriously enough in America. 

The Democrats take voting seriously and they mail ballots to every registered voter. That includes those who have moved and those who are dead. Who and how they are filled out and returned is not controlled or monitored by Republicans who are afraid to talk about this for fear of being labeled an election denier. 

On 5/3/2023 at 6:40 AM, chrysostom said:

It seems like some members on the right be them republican or moderate are paying more attention now and making plans to do the same where it is legal. They need to play these games or they will be left behind.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cosmic said:

They need to play these games or they will be left behind.

Yes but what may be more productive is to monitor and exposed what the others are doing which means preventing fraud will produce  more wins. We have to play by the rules and they don't so we can never produce the number of ballots that they do. We have to do whatever we can to prevent vote fraud and risk being call election deniers. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 4:01 AM, chrysostom said:

Yes but what may be more productive is to monitor and exposed what the others are doing which means preventing fraud will produce  more wins. We have to play by the rules and they don't so we can never produce the number of ballots that they do. We have to do whatever we can to prevent vote fraud and risk being call election deniers. 

A friend of mine suggested that they demand voter "rights" be put back in place. As in you need to have or do ____ in order to vote. Some people suggest owning property or a business or signing up for service which is how it used to be but that wouldn't work today.

I think that anyone that receives government support, i.e. welfare or tax-funded social programs should wave their right to vote. It makes no sense that people living off of tax payer dollars are directing this country. They contribute little to nothing.