JRexx

I feel like this is a major win for people who do not trust mainstream media. 

Some people are suggesting that Tucker may be running for president or will be Trump's VP choice. Others say he will be working with the Daily Wire. 

As for Don Lemon... I hope that man never works in news again.

• Like 1

Why not Newsmax? That seems more inline with what he is used to. I am not so sure about him running as president or VP. When it comes to someone picking a VP they tend to go with someone that compliments them, not echos them nor someone that lives in the same state.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JRexx said:

I heard he was under contract so he likely won't be doing much of anything. I think he is contracted for another year. Maybe he will host some political debates. That would be a fun watch lol

That would be entertaining for sure haha

But I am not sure he is planning on going anywhere or doing anything at this point. Likely going to just enjoy his extremely well-paid vacation and I can't blame him. Gets to spend more time with his wife and kids, enjoy more time with friends... all Ws.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chrysostom said:

Just a heads up chrysostom if you want to embed a YouTube video just Cut the URL text, (text above video) and Paste it here and it should automatically show up as a video.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

3 hours ago, tmcom said:

Just a heads up chrysostom if you want to embed a YouTube video just Cut the URL text, (text above video) and Paste it here and it should automatically show up as a video.

You think you can teach an old dog new tricks?

• Like 1