Linda Yaccarino Named New Twitter CEO.... (oh boy)

YellowDragon

Linda Yaccarino was named new head of Twitter today, or maybe last night. I am not entirely sure. I only just heard about it a few hours ago. 

This woman has a seat at the infamous WEF cult and I have many concerns about this move. I think Elon has done great but everything tied to this woman, it is not looking good. I think people can change and I am open to hearing what she has to say but I am not getting my hopes up. I am worried. 

She will be going live in one of those Twitter spaces sometime today with Elon and others. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/linda-yaccarino-is-twitter-s-new-ceo-what-to-know-about-elon-musk-s-pick/ar-AA1b72yO?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I don't know much about her but based on what others are saying and have shown of her, I don't trust her. 

I can't help but wonder why he would pick someone like her. Unless he feels like she is somehow going to keep the platform safe from someone else. I just can't understand this hire at all. 

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I don't know much about her but based on what others are saying and have shown of her, I don't trust her. 

I can't help but wonder why he would pick someone like her. Unless he feels like she is somehow going to keep the platform safe from someone else. I just can't understand this hire at all. 

Agreed she needs to present herself better and not look so much like a vampire, time will tell.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Elon will fire her if she starts pushing woke nonsense and singling out people over politics. I am almost 100% certain of that.

I still don't understand why he would pick someone like her as CEO. Unless their agreements were outlined to leave politics and political grievances at the door. 

I noticed in the last 6 months, Twitter is way more open-minded and a lot more people are not afraid to express themselves again. Before, you couldn't say anything that went against "special groups" or you'd get banned or attacked by mobs of people (really it was likely a few people using sock-puppet accounts though). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JRexx said:

Elon will fire her if she starts pushing woke nonsense and singling out people over politics. I am almost 100% certain of that.

I still don't understand why he would pick someone like her as CEO. Unless their agreements were outlined to leave politics and political grievances at the door. 

I noticed in the last 6 months, Twitter is way more open-minded and a lot more people are not afraid to express themselves again. Before, you couldn't say anything that went against "special groups" or you'd get banned or attacked by mobs of people (really it was likely a few people using sock-puppet accounts though). 

Agreed, she is all for jabs and masks, (video link below) but if she turns Twitter into YouTube she won't last long, (Musk hired her since she has a long career in the media).

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller/93EPw2t

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

She supposedly voted for Trump and is a Trump supporting conservative. Yet there are pictures of her wearing the "pink pussy" feminist hat. She is also very keen on suppressing "hate speech" and wanting safe spaces for diversity to flourish.  Also, she is a sitting member of WEF. I am not sure if she is playing people or getting played. Nothing about this woman seems typical. Do not trust her.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2023 at 6:35 PM, britanica said:

She supposedly voted for Trump and is a Trump supporting conservative. Yet there are pictures of her wearing the "pink pussy" feminist hat. She is also very keen on suppressing "hate speech" and wanting safe spaces for diversity to flourish.  Also, she is a sitting member of WEF. I am not sure if she is playing people or getting played. Nothing about this woman seems typical. Do not trust her.

Yeah that seems a bit sus. Like I understand not everyone is going to fit into a particular box and we have our differences but that just seems too far fetched. I am wondering if the conservative narrative and being a Trump supporter are just rumors. Trump was actively ruining the WEF's plans. It makes no sense. 

• Like 1

That seems like a lie! I cannot picture this woman being a Trump supporter at all. 

Like I said, he will fire her. He values his space and his popularity with the memer community. Don't let him kid you. Money is the only thing above that and I am thinking this is why he hired her to begin with. From what I heard, she is good at turning profit. We will see. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2023 at 6:34 PM, britanica said:

Exactly. 

Also, there is that. I mean he basically says he wants to improve America and doing so stops their plans almost entirely. 

I am shocked they even let him talk and were polite about it. 

Some people think that the WEF plans will only involve city areas and heavily populated countries but I am still not buying it. I think they want most people to be crammed in small spaces like cities and living on top of each other. 

Does she have a starting date? I want to just keep an eye on things and see if I notice anything changing. It seems like if anything does change for the worse, people will be quick to call it out and make sure Elon knows.