Interesting observation on Twitter...

britanica

So every year, most big companies would change their avatars and banners to support the LGBT+ and make sure to tweet out at least once a week about it. This year? I am not seeing a single on. Not outside gaming devs and even most of those are not doing it. What happened? What changed? Are they finally realizing shoving this stuff down people's throats is a bad thing? 

• Like 2

What started out as a group for equal rights quickly became a government funded institution to push woke ESG nonsense on people and companies. These companies didn't just decide to support the LGBT for marketing, they were told they had to because the funded they received was from places that demanded it of them. It is all about population control. They are just being used like the rest of us. 

• Like 2

It seems like they are lining things up to get an attack against Christians going. Like Hitler 2.0 but not the Jews this time, it will be the Christians. The way these people talk in America... It reminds me so much of Nazi Germany. I am seeing all sorts of LGBT+ people and allies calling for Christian death and these same types want to sexualize children. It is even worse in Canada. God help those people. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...