Twitter Limits Viewing Tweets Per Day

britanica

I heard about this just a few hours ago and sure enough, I was blocked. Verified users will be able to view 6,000 tweets per day, non-verified 600 per day. I did a general browse for about 4 minutes and my access was locked. I think I am done with Twitter until this is sorted. I felt like I hardly got to see anything and I use Twitter for news as I don't trust the MSM. I like to get news from real people in real time. Elon is ruining Twitter... Isn't he?

• Like 1

This seems like an odd thing to do with election season starting up. I mean if this is still around come 2023, we are going to have some problems. I know the dude (Elon) is not one of the baddies but that doesn't mean he is not capable of making choices that end up hurting the general public's ability to have free speech on Twitter. 

6 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

This seems like an odd thing to do with election season starting up. I mean if this is still around come 2023, we are going to have some problems. I know the dude (Elon) is not one of the baddies but that doesn't mean he is not capable of making choices that end up hurting the general public's ability to have free speech on Twitter. 

I read about it, it is temporary to stop the rampant scraping of content, probably from AI bots.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

This is nothing to worry about. I mean Twitter is private right now do you can expect stuff like this to happen from time to time.

I think people that are addicted to the platform are overreacting. I would guess this will be lifted in a month's time max.