Wildfires in Canada... Climate change or something else?

There is enough logical proof to suggest that while SOME wildfires are natural in Canada, the amount they have been experiencing this year is too high to just be nature. There seems to be more proof that these fires were man-made. At least most of them started by human hands. 

Could it be climate activists? The Canadian government? 

What I am wondering is why now and why Canada? - What are they trying to do or distract people from?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, britanica said:

There is enough logical proof to suggest that while SOME wildfires are natural in Canada, the amount they have been experiencing this year is too high to just be nature. There seems to be more proof that these fires were man-made. At least most of them started by human hands. 

Could it be climate activists? The Canadian government? 

What I am wondering is why now and why Canada? - What are they trying to do or distract people from?

When AU/VIC had that very nasty fire years ago, (made worldwide news) we thought the same things but later on we realized that very hot weather, strong winds and mainly electrical transmission wire faults were to blame.

In Canada as here the climate emergency faithful run the show and have the idea that leaving dead logs in forests makes a home for endangered species, (they fail to realize that when a fire happens it is more intense and the endangered species become more endangered)!

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

From my understanding, the US should be having just as many if not more wild fires across the country given the temps but isn't. Even though the temps and pressures are the same. So that is a red flag. I would guess this is the fault of man in some way, shape, or form and not climate change. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 10:23 PM, tmcom said:

When AU/VIC had that very nasty fire years ago, (made worldwide news) we thought the same things but later on we realized that very hot weather, strong winds and mainly electrical transmission wire faults were to blame.

In Canada as here the climate emergency faithful run the show and have the idea that leaving dead logs in forests makes a home for endangered species, (they fail to realize that when a fire happens it is more intense and the endangered species become more endangered)!

I remember those. Everyone was talking about them. But the thing is, Canada and the US share similar weather in many areas so it seems strange these happen up north and not within the US. I mean they happen, but not in the places that share similar weather, plant life, etc. It makes no sense. 

• Like 1