Blocking out the sun!? SERIOUSLY!?

Cosmic

A Biden administration report required by Congress outlines research options for a last-ditch effort to slow the heating of the planet. But the White House says it’s not changing its climate strategy.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/01/white-house-cautiously-opens-door-to-study-blocking-suns-rays-to-slow-global-warming-ee-00104513

I am sorry but this country is being run but absolute morons. 

I hope that other world leaders insist on how bad of an idea this is and how it would destroy so much on this planet. I swear the more these people attempt to fix a problem that doesn't exist, the more problems they actually create. Maybe that is the point?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

A Biden administration report required by Congress outlines research options for a last-ditch effort to slow the heating of the planet. But the White House says it’s not changing its climate strategy.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/01/white-house-cautiously-opens-door-to-study-blocking-suns-rays-to-slow-global-warming-ee-00104513

I am sorry but this country is being run but absolute morons. 

I hope that other world leaders insist on how bad of an idea this is and how it would destroy so much on this planet. I swear the more these people attempt to fix a problem that doesn't exist, the more problems they actually create. Maybe that is the point?

They need to keep this scam running as they become wealthy by pushing it, (create several companies siphon the money from it into their bank accounts and then shut them down before anyone wises up, Al Gore did that).

And unfortunately their are still plenty of gullible people who still buy it.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I am all for bettering the world and looking out for wildlife but this would KILL so much of it! 

This is legit 1984 level insanity. I just can't believe people are dumb enough to even consider this as an option for anything. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chrysostom said:

We are so easily distracted by nonsense that we forget to work on what is really important. 

I really do think them talking about it, knowing how stupid this is even to suggest, is nothing more than a distraction from other things. There is no way world leaders would allow these people to do anything like this. 

Maybe this had to do with them finding Hunter's crack cocaine in the white house? I mean people are making jokes about it and making light of it but could you imagine what would have happened if Trump Jr. left drugs behind in the white house? He'd be arrested and labeled a filthy drug abuser and they would probably take his kids away from him. I think he has kids. I really don't know. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Maybe this had to do with them finding Hunter's crack cocaine in the white house? I mean people are making jokes about it and making light of it but could you imagine what would have happened if Trump Jr. left drugs behind in the white house? He'd be arrested and labeled a filthy drug abuser and they would probably take his kids away from him. I think he has kids. I really don't know. 

I would say "checkmate" or if they sweep this under the carpet, (Hunter should be sent to jail at least) then it will send a clear message that the gov, are above the law and Hunter is a drug addict or pusher, and if they do, then one of Biden's family members is a crook!

Never fails with idiots they tend to hang themselves!

• Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 10:54 PM, tmcom said:

And unfortunately their are still plenty of gullible people who still buy it.

I just can't believe it is 2023 and people still believe all these lies. They have been saying the world was going to end for nearly 60 years now and we are not anywhere closer, if anything we are further away from it considering the o-zone layer is repairing itself! 

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2023 at 3:59 PM, britanica said:

I really do think them talking about it, knowing how stupid this is even to suggest, is nothing more than a distraction from other things. There is no way world leaders would allow these people to do anything like this. 

I don't have that much confidence in world leaders.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2023 at 8:38 AM, Cosmic said:

I just can't believe it is 2023 and people still believe all these lies. They have been saying the world was going to end for nearly 60 years now and we are not anywhere closer, if anything we are further away from it considering the o-zone layer is repairing itself! 

I read about how they came up with the last three days being the hottest on record, they use a combination of prediction, (manipulating it) and data usually from dubious sources, (airports) and then only use date from 1979 onwards, totally ignoring the actual hottest periods of the 1890's and 1930's.

So the hottest on record is a crock, created by desperate individuals scared of seeing their money trough dry up, since mother nature keeps doing the opposite.

• Like 4

They are trying to say this year will break records as the hottest year yet many places are experiences a dip in averages. It hasn't even been hot but one day thus far and we are almost half way through July. Usually we would have had at least 4 or 5 days above 90 degrees (fahrenheit) by now. My brother didn't even open his pool until this past week and they normally open it at the end of May. These crooks are full of crap. It just makes me mad people still believe this nonsense.

• Like 3

It has been cooler by me as well. I am noticing that the hotter weather is becoming shorter and more pushed out. It seems things are changing but not in the way they claim. Like we don't see much snow now before January and before, we have had years where it snowed on Halloween. It seems to follow a pattern though where things shift up and then down again. When we have hotter summers, we have colder winters and when we have cooler summers, we have warmer winters. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, britanica said:

It has been cooler by me as well. I am noticing that the hotter weather is becoming shorter and more pushed out. It seems things are changing but not in the way they claim. Like we don't see much snow now before January and before, we have had years where it snowed on Halloween. It seems to follow a pattern though where things shift up and then down again. When we have hotter summers, we have colder winters and when we have cooler summers, we have warmer winters. 

The only thing I could think they mean is that the ice caps are melting which could cause the temps to drop elsewhere but this is not what they say. They keep saying temps everywhere are going up and it is BS. Most places seem to be at their average or even below!

• Like 2

On 7/14/2023 at 4:50 PM, YellowDragon said:

The only thing I could think they mean is that the ice caps are melting which could cause the temps to drop elsewhere but this is not what they say. They keep saying temps everywhere are going up and it is BS. Most places seem to be at their average or even below!

It is clearly a cash grab and power grab agenda. I think we should do what we can to protect plant and animal life from further destruction but the nonsense they push doesn't even do that, if anything it kills more wildlife! The climate cultists are as bad as PETA!

• Like 2

I actually believe there may be an issue yet do not trust the political system to fix.

One big issue is world population and its impact on rain forest destruction.  I think this is the big factor causing terribly destructive hurricanes and typhoons.

With the distrust between US-Russia-China means there will be little progress while they fence with each other in their high tech arms race.

As for energy creation cannot understand why we are not getting electricity from tidal and seawater movements.

11 hours ago, Truthseeker1 said:

I actually believe there may be an issue yet do not trust the political system to fix.

One big issue is world population and its impact on rain forest destruction.  I think this is the big factor causing terribly destructive hurricanes and typhoons.

With the distrust between US-Russia-China means there will be little progress while they fence with each other in their high tech arms race.

As for energy creation cannot understand why we are not getting electricity from tidal and seawater movements.

Cause every time we have tried that in Australia it has ended up as scrap after a storm.

You should watch "The Lost Century -  Stephen Greer" which is available at Amazon direct, Apple tv and several others, which shows half a dozen systems that work and could end fossil fuel dependency immediately if disclosed.

He unfortunately didn't show step by step how to build one, but he wants to make a research lab to develop and share freely those and others.