One of Austalias biggest Banks Closes Its Doors to Cash Withdrawls...

tmcom

l saw the ANZ teller section closed yesterday during banking hours, and pissed off customers, and though it must be a bomb threat or something,

Just an idiot CEO pampering to his elite friends, and yes l have an account with them but only use it for online transactions, let's see if their share price plunging will make them reconsider?

:classic_angry:

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Yikes! I guess banks are closing in other areas too then? We had a few big ones close but I think one of them got bailed out. I can't remember at this point. Too much is happening in the world, it is hard to process everything. I don't think human minds were designed to have this much access to so many different things happening all at once. Probably why anxiety has increased 200% in the last 15 years. 

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Yikes! I guess banks are closing in other areas too then? We had a few big ones close but I think one of them got bailed out. I can't remember at this point. Too much is happening in the world, it is hard to process everything. I don't think human minds were designed to have this much access to so many different things happening all at once. Probably why anxiety has increased 200% in the last 15 years. 

Canada pulled the same stunt recently but that should be of no surprize!

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Interesting. So banks all over the world are closing. I wonder why that is?

I really do feel like this is part of the Great Reset. I have been waiting to see interest rates on mortgages drop and they have only gone up. It seems like bank loans have more interest attached too. Yet, we are not in a recession.... riiiight.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 11:10 PM, tmcom said:

Canada pulled the same stunt recently but that should be of no surprize!

With how everything is shaping up in the world, I can't help but feel like everyone involved with NATO is about to be heavily screwed over. I hope to God that Ukraine does not join NATO or I think we are all screwed. Our money will not be worth nearly as much and banks will plummet. 

Edited by Cosmic
  • Like 1