Do you think ghosts are actual spirits of people or demons/angels?

JRexx

I did a lot of reading over the years into this and it seems as though the human spirit is not granted that freedom. As in there is no communication for the dead back to the physical realm. If this is the case... Ghosts would be demons or angels, I guess depending on their nature? 

I am not sure how to make sense of it. What do you guys think about this?

11 hours ago, JRexx said:

I did a lot of reading over the years into this and it seems as though the human spirit is not granted that freedom. As in there is no communication for the dead back to the physical realm. If this is the case... Ghosts would be demons or angels, I guess depending on their nature? 

I am not sure how to make sense of it. What do you guys think about this?

My dead Grandmother visits me regularly so No is the answer to that one.

But she doesn't speak a word thought probably because l am lousy with that aspect or it is not allowed?

So l believe that the dead do visit us but their home is in heaven, the ones that make this world their home are the ghosts or satanic.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I don't really have an opinion on this one. I have never felt I was communicated with a dead friend or relative ever in my life. I have seen dead pets a few times and it did bring my comfort at the time but I was very young. I think part of me feels our brains do this for us to find comfort and relieve stress, allowing us to see and be near something or someone we loved again. But who knows, I could be wrong!

• Like 1

I can communicate with dead spirits that have not automatically crossed over and send them to the 'light'.

I normally notice when the wood in the floor creaks until I go over to that part of the house and communicate.

@tmcom never heard of anything like regular communication. Do you see a vision or hear a voice?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthseeker1 said:

I can communicate with dead spirits that have not automatically crossed over and send them to the 'light'.

I normally notice when the wood in the floor creaks until I go over to that part of the house and communicate.

@tmcom never heard of anything like regular communication. Do you see a vision or hear a voice?

Cool, no l am not that good, or have to try extremely hard to hear a whisper, but visually l knock my socks off sometimes.

Wood, creaks l do have wooden floors also for the most part, but no creaking when l am mopping the floors my intuition may say, "look up" so l do and notice her.

First time it was full on or l did directly see her as l remember her when she was down here, (old, overweight) but black and white with a rainbow pattern pulsing through, (l had to glue my feet to the floor, since it was cool but a shock).

After that it was more intuitive than here she is again.

She doesn't speak just tends to float to a door and look around with an "l am impressed look on her face" then disappears. I may have had other loved ones try to visit me but it was a mess, she seems to be the only one who has mastered it.

Although last time shoe floated to the laundry door and looked around like she was going to burst out laughing, (the laundry is a mess).

• Like 1

I used to be able to connect with my grandfather then he moved on, i guess he was there as a protective spirit for at least 25 years. Then it was my Mum for about 5 years and she moved on. Now there is another yet spiritually he is looking out for others too so I don't contact him usually.

I have an old friend that died in an air crash in another country, he was of mixed race and a spiritual person there said he asked to stay in the spirit world to look after his kids, 3 young boys with twin boys on the way.  I've tested and believe that is the case he was flying a police detective around a natural area and the plane crashed. The local spirit guide said there were dark forces at work which they should leave alone. I used to get on with him well the last time I saw him he was reading up on Buddism.

A number of his family could see his spiritual form at his funeral.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yes tried to speak to her a few months back and she said "very well thanks" after saying hello, (well something like that) which was quite cool as l thought that l was lousy with hearing stuff and l hadn't heard her voice for 15 years.

After that l had about a million questions and the conversation more or less petered out.

Your guides tend to put the brakes on.