Random things you learned today...

Cosmic

I thought having a thread like this can be fun. You can just top by anytime you learned something new about anything to share with everyone. 

So I will start off this thread with something I was honestly shocked by... Donald Trump has never drank any alcohol. Not so much as a drop. I don't know why or what made him decide this but I was shocked when I heard this because in my mind, all major business men drink. He has never done any drugs either. I guess his children won't even drink in his presence either out of respect. Crazy.

• Like 4

I learned today that what Trump said about Pulaski was hilarious and made my day, (something about him acting like a little scared puppy in court and him replying on Trump Social, that she was a wicked Witch, psychotic and will live in hell).

:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I am ashamed to admit this but I recently found out that the bald eagle sound, you know the patriotic sound of America is all a lie! A BIG STICKING LIE! They use a hawk's sound for it. Bald eagles actually sound much softer and not aggressive at all. 

Edited by JRexx
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, JRexx said:

I am ashamed to admit this but I recently found out that the bald eagle sound, you know the patriotic sound of America is all a lie! A BIG STICKING LIE! They use a hawk's sound for it. Bald eagles actually sound much softer and not aggressive at all. 

I found out about this a few years ago. I live near a zoo and the bald eagles that are protected there are free to come and go as they please. One was in a pine tree in my back yard making a "funny" sound. I thought something was wrong. Low and behold... it was the actual sound of a bald eagle lol

• Like 2

Today I learned there was more than 4 Saw movies. LOL

So this is really stupid. I remember watching 3 movies and a 3D movie coming out which I didn't bother with. I saw on a list "Saw X" was coming out next month. I thought wow, they have not made a Saw movie in YEARS... Nope. They made one just 2 years ago. It just wasn't called "Saw" it was called Spiral.  The "X" is the roman numeral for 10... so there has been 9 Saw movies. I feel dumb. haha