Remember those weather balloons and lasers over Hawaii?

I have no proof of any of this but this is purely my speculation. I want to make that clear. 

So these "Chinese Weather Balloons" were seen going over Alaska, Canada, Hawaii and other areas. Where has there been "natural wild fires" happening?

Alaska is about to face one next. I believe these "balloons" were mapping out zones for them to use lasers to start fires. 

Now you may be asking "why and what purpose does this have?" Well, it is two-fold. One is that it pushes climate crisis propaganda of which we know the rich become richer from but also it has very much to do with land. All that damaged land in Hawaii will need to be bought up to be fixed. They cannot afford to fix it all themselves. It will become a commercialized hub for Chinese investors as well as Blackrock and the like. The land in Canada will likely be bought up as well. They destroy it and make it cheaper for themselves. Then you have the pollution these fires cause which leads to death, damage, and unhealthy people. Population control is something all these people want. 

Share your thoughts on all this.

I forgot about those lasers!! Not so much about the balloons though cause people were making memes for a while about those. 

At this point, even though there probably is an easy way to explain this away, your reasoning and lack of ability to trust the government is relatable. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 12:47 PM, JRexx said:

I forgot about those lasers!! Not so much about the balloons though cause people were making memes for a while about those. 

At this point, even though there probably is an easy way to explain this away, your reasoning and lack of ability to trust the government is relatable. 

Supposedly, lightening had started the fire. It just seems strange that the property of all the rich elites on the island was untouched. I can't help but feel like this was done on purpose but that is just me. The way Biden said "no comment" when questioned about the crisis made my skin crawl and my blood boil. What an absolute disgrace that disgusting old man is. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 2:24 PM, Cosmic said:

Supposedly, lightening had started the fire. It just seems strange that the property of all the rich elites on the island was untouched. I can't help but feel like this was done on purpose but that is just me. The way Biden said "no comment" when questioned about the crisis made my skin crawl and my blood boil. What an absolute disgrace that disgusting old man is. 

I know heat storms happen but I don't know how common they are over islands. I will have to look into this more. I do agree about that 100%. I don't know how anyone can support that guy at this point. You have to be stupid or just plain evil.

• Like 1

The fires that surprised me were those in California a few years back and recall that photo of Anthony Hopkins outside his property looking at his neighbour's property reduced to a burnt cinder and his lawn was not even singed nor was his building burnt in any way. 

If this was dodgy then a military contractor would be suspect of testing new weapons and then naming them as 'wild fires.' 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 6:28 AM, Truthseeker1 said:

The fires that surprised me were those in California a few years back and recall that photo of Anthony Hopkins outside his property looking at his neighbour's property reduced to a burnt cinder and his lawn was not even singed nor was his building burnt in any way. 

If this was dodgy then a military contractor would be suspect of testing new weapons and then naming them as 'wild fires.' 

There is a lot of things not adding up with this fire and many other "wild fires". I just don't trust people at the top anymore. People with all the wealth and power... It just all seems like things are being done intentionally. I am rational with most things but history has shown us time and time again what absolute power does.

We saw the fire but so much of this story makes no sense. I am just suspicious of everything these days. A lot of information coming out just makes this look intentional like the fact that FEMA was turned away and told not to document things. The government knew of the high heat risk and did not issue any warnings. Water stores were redirected away from the island...

And most recently, it is reported that hundreds of children have gone missing. 

Cars having their glass melted out yet the heat to do that is far in excess of any kown forest fire.

This happened in California and you can bet this happened in British Columbia too.

I'm reminded at times of that car at 9/11 the front end was burnt out yet the rear end in the shadow of a building remained unharmed.

Re the kids allegedly they were sent home early by the schools because of the changing weather situation.

The pictures alone just look like the aftermath of a war. I think there is something to those lasers. I know a lot of people think "oh you are crazy, that kind of technology doesn't exist!" yet we know 100% that China controlled their weather to ensure it did not rain during the Olympics. And to think evil people won't do evil things is naive. We have technology as humans that most every day people would not be able to comprehend. I mean we had heart attack guns decades ago! 

10 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

The pictures alone just look like the aftermath of a war. I think there is something to those lasers. I know a lot of people think "oh you are crazy, that kind of technology doesn't exist!" yet we know 100% that China controlled their weather to ensure it did not rain during the Olympics. And to think evil people won't do evil things is naive. We have technology as humans that most every day people would not be able to comprehend. I mean we had heart attack guns decades ago! 

I doubt that it is lazes more likely they just stocked up on Napoam and set it off when needed so the fools can say, "look climate emergency".

Looks like Biden and his crooked family are going to be impeached soon anyway.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

21 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I thought that as well, looking at unscientifically looked like a giant with dusty boots came along and stamped all the ground flat and sprayed the cars with some type of flame thrower.

Re the glass, glass melts between 1400-1600 c

Steel between 1500-1700c

I saw one old witness talking to a younger chap, saying he was walking into town and notices a policeman holding back the traffic, he notices as he moves forward there are no obstacles so thinks why the road block? As he walks on he starts to hear, boom, boom as they believed the cars at the back were exploding as the fire caught up with them.

I have noticed those less critical have advised the power lines would have come down due to the hurricane and this would have added to the fires.

What I cannot understand is why the houses are flattened, these are not terraced they are detached. It is like they imploded. Normal fires create blackened areas the houses have a whitish coating like coated with ash. Would propane or gas cylinders burn or explode life that?

Another effect from some that survived by hiding behind a sea wall was the wind was hurling around blocks like coal or even pumice.

• Like 1

This is interesting, a real estate agent in Maui drives around Lahaina where his property is largely undamaged.

He had permission to go home and get a few things.

He said he thought his area might be undamaged because of a more recent build with better fire protection and their power cables were underground. 

On the other hand he points out the blue coloured car bizarrely hardly damaged he also points out a neighbour with solar power has decided to go back home.

He thinks that is a bad idea as there is a smell of ash and other toxic chemicals possibly in the air and adds his skins gets irritated after 30 minutes. If it was me I would be tempted to test with a Geiger counter, I also recall they warned about not drinking the water because of toxicity. Maybe nothing in it yet I would still want to rule that out.

From my understanding, the government had wanted this land from the locals for decades. They have tried offering millions to buy it and most locals say no, it is their home. Prior to everything happened, water supplies was redirected so had a fire broke out, they would not have been able to control it. This was a week prior. Keep that in mind.

When the fire started, the did not use the alarm system in place to warn people. Hours prior the power was out so school was canceled. This left mostly a population of children and seniors at home. They claimed to have controlled the fire and sent fire fighters 45 minutes away for a different fire. Shortly after, the fire was let loose and everything was up in flames. They closed the main road out of the area and police were blocking people from leaving over a downed power line. So they were forced to sit and wait. The ones that survived broke through the closed road set up by the police and fled. The rest died in their cars waiting or attempted to jump in the water nearby, many of which drowned. 

As many as 2,000 people are missing but they don't know the exact number. FEMA showed up, made promises, and have all but left. Many people are without nothing. Not a dime to even afford food or a place to stay. The government told them they are buying out the land and they have one of two choices... Take the money or have nothing.

This was intentional. I am 100% certain of that.

On 8/30/2023 at 7:12 PM, britanica said:

. The government told them they are buying out the land and they have one of two choices... Take the money or have nothing.

Is that true, I thought the governor warned them to be aware of unscrupulous estate agents, has something changed to make this a compulsory purchase?

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 4:13 PM, Truthseeker1 said:

Is that true, I thought the governor warned them to be aware of unscrupulous estate agents, has something changed to make this a compulsory purchase?

From my understanding, they are just seizing the land and giving them the value of it. Of course, the value of said land has dropped a lot because of the fires. 

• 1 month later...

Re the missing kids, a retired fire fighter said the temperatures must have been over 3,000 C as skeletons had been dissolved.

That again suggests nukes to me, now i think it was in the Bush years they made mini-nukes for taking out bunkers and if we move forward the question becomes have they made smaller nuclear devices?

Remember nuclear material can be removed and dumped elsewhere. Not good for the drivers of the dump trucks yet like those fire-fighters at 9/11 they might be deemed expendable. There will also be a time lag before they become ill.

• Like 1