Hurricane Hillary

It appears while the running water is dangerous and an issue people need to avoid and not go near, all the panic by the media was nothing but puff and smoke. I have had worse winds and rain, with flooding way worse than what I had seen in LA. Why do you think they made it sound so much worse than it ended up being? 

8 hours ago, JRexx said:

It appears while the running water is dangerous and an issue people need to avoid and not go near, all the panic by the media was nothing but puff and smoke. I have had worse winds and rain, with flooding way worse than what I had seen in LA. Why do you think they made it sound so much worse than it ended up being? 

That climate emergency thing, (cyclones are supposed to be more frequent and more severe, they are neither).

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

We have seen worse 20, 30, 40, even 50 years ago. It comes in patterns. They will get worse until they won't. The weather and "climate" cycle just like the seasons but they tend to have longer seasons. So for example, we have had 4 winters where it was fall weather for Christmas and the change started to happen last season, so we should expect colder temps earlier and more snow. This will continue to get worse and then stop usually by year 10 and then it starts over again. This is what I have noticed anyways in my location. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 11:10 PM, tmcom said:

That climate emergency thing, (cyclones are supposed to be more frequent and more severe, they are neither).

If anything they are happening less. The US and many other nations made changes that helped already but if India and China aren't going to do anything and only make their pollution worse, what is the point? 

• Like 1