Pods, Bugs, AI...What do you think the future will look like?

JRexx

I think we are all well aware that there isn't an overpopulation problem. We have plenty of resources and space for millions and millions of more people on this planet. What is the real problem then? It isn't that we have too many people in general, just too many "useless" people. WEF members look at these people as "feeders". What they do is use up resources in society with little to no contribution or they flat out make it worse. Think poorly educated, criminals, addicts, lazy, obese/unhealthy people, etc. all of which drain a society. Meanwhile we have very few in contrast bright, talented, amazing minds that will advance our future. So how do you fix this?

WEF intends on fixing this by putting most of these people into 15 minute cities where they will do basic work, live in pod apartments, and they will own nothing BUT everything will be provided to them. They will have water, food, shelter, etc. - They will own nothing, and be happy... Or will they?

Most people would not be happy. So how do you actually push through this plan? I think AI is the answer and the one we will see them using. They are going to use the addictive behavior patterns seen in gaming and mask human powered AI labor as video games where people will be able to play without knowing they are being used for real life labor. They won't have to pay these people either and they will enjoy this until they don't, once they don't they will likely be given the Canadian health care approach. 

This is where I think we are heading. This is the future I think we will end up in. It is sad and I know there are better solutions but they need to be started now cause they will take time. This is just a band-aid approach that will end up killing millions if not billions of people in the long run. 

What do you think the future will look like?

• Like 1

The world is in a transitional phase at present or is between a new golden age and an evil world where technology has allowed mass genocide while not saying it.

We will have anti gravity and free energy before long then all out disclosure with alien life, since UFO's are buried because of those two threats to oil.

I figure that we will see a family of grays walking through our shopping centers after the year 2035 and we won't think twice about it, (Mars).

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I don't think we will see aliens any time soon but I do think we will have AI robots all over the place. It is already starting. It is only a matter of time before they make them look and act like humans and just have them in a simulation loop to spy on us. We will be friends with them, some people will be dating them, we will probably not even know it and the "transphobia" hate will be switched to transhumanism hate. 

• Like 1