Aaron Rodgers spotted a UFO once...

britanica

People were talking about this on another forum I am on so I wanted to share it here. 

I guess about 20 years ago, Aaron spotted a UFO with his own eyes. He mentioned this before and was mocked over it but now the NFL is highlighting it. I can't help but feel this is suspicious. Here is a clip from 7 years ago:

And this is a tweet by the NFL from yesterday:

nfltweet.png.6e428f5b128201a784600973c047a598.png

He was previously mocked by several people over talking about it but now HBO is platforming his experiences.

Why now? Why not take him more seriously 7 years ago?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

Because this is a "Look At Me" to misdirect people from Greer, the Jab and Biden's stuff-ups.

Bingo. I was going to say the same thing. Aaron is a celebrity and these people always get used for agendas by people in positions of power. It is nothing new. The dude probably thinks people are finally taking him seriously when they are just mocking him at this point. 

• Like 1

I never heard of him talking about it. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. I don't really follow sports so I wouldn't have even heard about this if it was not for this thread! lol 

I do also think this is just for distraction purposes. What else is new though? 

20 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Aaron is a celebrity and these people always get used for agendas by people in positions of power.

I noticed politicians do love this. Remember all the dumb campaigns they did trying to get young adults to vote? 

• Haha 1