Buying a New Tablet Today

tmcom

I basically need one for Stock market trading, and cannot afford a clam shell mobile phone one, $1600.

This can fit in your hand and l can use this for charts and getting in and out of trades while on the go, or just as long as free Wi Fi is available since this cannot use phone towers or has no sim card.

There have been a few times when l wanted to hold but had to get out before going down to the shopping center then kicked myself when l went into an electronics store and checked the price point and saw how much l could have made. :classic_angry:

This device is light and should pay for itself pretty quickly, (considered laptops/tablet type setups but they are just too heavy and with the fan issue you really need to turn it off before putting in your bag).

A new toy that will make me money,...sweet. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

My father has the M8. He uses it to browse online as the phone screen is too much of a pain for him. He needed a bigger screen but didn't want a laptop. My mother actually got it for him this past Christmas and it is really nice. I was shocked considering it is not a super expensive tablet. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JRexx said:

My father has the M8. He uses it to browse online as the phone screen is too much of a pain for him. He needed a bigger screen but didn't want a laptop. My mother actually got it for him this past Christmas and it is really nice. I was shocked considering it is not a super expensive tablet. 

Been playing around with it, (put on eToro and Tradingview) and hooking up Wi Fi was very easy, so it is a very solid OS.

Not perfect with a slight lag with online browsing and the camera and video is pretty bad, as is watching something on Netflix, YouTube, (well N, T are good but this cannot handle HD and would fall in a heap with 4k.

But l purely bought it for business purposes so anything else is a bonus.

:classic_happy:

• Like 1

Just found out you need Windows 10 or later for it to Bluetooth or plug to your Laptop, PC. :classic_sad:

I have Windows 7Pro, but that is ok l had to email images across to load up better Wallpapers on the Tablet.

The only other option is pulling the Mini SD, and you have to press so hard l fear breaking the tool they included and it probably wouldn't work anyway.

Can't have everything, but l love the versatility of it, (took it outside today while doing some jobs and it more than paid for itself during that time.):classic_happy:

On 9/11/2023 at 1:11 PM, tmcom said:

Just found out you need Windows 10 or later for it to Bluetooth or plug to your Laptop, PC. :classic_sad:

You can just download it? I haven't been on windows in awhile but anytime I needed it, I just ported it over to other computers from one that was updated. Would not be shocked if they started charging people for it though. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JRexx said:

You can just download it? I haven't been on windows in awhile but anytime I needed it, I just ported it over to other computers from one that was updated. Would not be shocked if they started charging people for it though. 

Thanks but l have a free version of Photoshop, illustrator and l know from experience that if l try to use that with W10 it won't work and l would be forced to subscribe about $600 per year.

• Like 1