AI

tmcom

Found out l can access the Microsoft one on Bing.

Here is what it gave me when l asked it for a joke (probably took 10 seconds with no cut and paste).

Sure! Here’s a light-hearted joke for you:

Why don’t scientists trust atoms?

Because they make up everything!

Also tried it with a short story on cats and was impressed with the outcome, (there doesn't seem to be any way to cut and paste that one).

• Haha 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I have been messing about with it, (can't do anything animated) but it can do images.

lIRel0p.jpg

Redesigned a Snickers bar in 10 seconds flat, (gives 4 images l am showing the best one) along with changing one word to avoid any issues.

But the Coke can one blew me away, (20 seconds flat to do 4 and each one is 1024 across or full screen).

x3hOFdy.jpg

b4cHu9H.jpg

Now l am impressed with it, (l have Photoshop and a product design program and it would take me hours to do this probably longer).

:classic_cool:

• Like 1

Csmu5aD.jpg

tKxiNZZ.jpg

I typed in breakfast cereal with fruit loops and chocolate, (obviously the text needs some work but the graphics is impressive).

tYAdfva.jpg

A book on overunity, l know text.

q2dzfYx.jpg

TD7zYPM.jpg

And the last two l asked it for a new design for lemonade, (picked the best ones but still impressive).

21 minutes ago, britanica said:

I wonder how much of this is going to be used and replace a lot of graphic designers. Like in terms of ads, logos, and designs. It seems like a lot of general work is going to be completely replaced by robots in the near future. 

I would they have nothing to worry about at present, just tried it with a Filtered Tea Logo, (text is off center,etc and the spelling is terrible).

WPpQ8No.jpg

And it looks more like a stack of pancakes on fire, so no threat at the moment.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, britanica said:

What if we already had this technology before and it destroyed the world and sent people back to the stone ages to learn it all over again? Just randomly pondering the thought of it. Humanity does have a knack for making the same mistakes over and over again. 

Unlikely since most don't understand what self awareness is or a machine cannot develop that aspect since our minds are connected to higher dimensions or holographic in nature, the human mind is more of a receiving and transmitting station than anything else.

Which explains why we can tihink faster than the speed of light since some of those dimensions have no speed barrier.

Maybe we can one day bypass that and mimic our minds but it would probably take a Deep Thought or be the size of a mountain, and then since machine parts cannot go past light speed,..yeah.

With our limited understanding organic is only viable way to go and that puts up a can of worms in ethics.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 10:54 PM, tmcom said:

Unlikely since most don't understand what self awareness is or a machine cannot develop that aspect since our minds are connected to higher dimensions or holographic in nature, the human mind is more of a receiving and transmitting station than anything else.

Which explains why we can tihink faster than the speed of light since some of those dimensions have no speed barrier.

Maybe we can one day bypass that and mimic our minds but it would probably take a Deep Thought or be the size of a mountain, and then since machine parts cannot go past light speed,..yeah.

With our limited understanding organic is only viable way to go and that puts up a can of worms in ethics.

That is true I suppose. I only just realized that not everyone can think with a voice in their head or see pictures. I thought everyone could and a lot of people can't. It seems like the human mind/brain is wired in various different ways too which makes me think it will be even harder to crack a lot of this stuff. 

1 hour ago, britanica said:

That is true I suppose. I only just realized that not everyone can think with a voice in their head or see pictures. I thought everyone could and a lot of people can't. It seems like the human mind/brain is wired in various different ways too which makes me think it will be even harder to crack a lot of this stuff. 

No we either think by talking to ourselves or think emotionally or think in pictures, (read a book about that) which is why advertisers keep pushing, "get that Pet Insurance feeling" since if they do they use all three which really digs in to people silly enough to watch tv with ad's.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 12:05 PM, tmcom said:

No we either think by talking to ourselves or think emotionally or think in pictures, (read a book about that) which is why advertisers keep pushing, "get that Pet Insurance feeling" since if they do they use all three which really digs in to people silly enough to watch tv with ad's.

I do all three but some people have said they can't do any which I would imagine is irrational emotional thoughts. I can see something and so well that my adrenaline kicks in and I can think myself into a state of fear. Then you have people that don't hear a voice when thinking and can't picture anything at all. I don't think we even fully understand the human brain at this point. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, britanica said:

I do all three but some people have said they can't do any which I would imagine is irrational emotional thoughts. I can see something and so well that my adrenaline kicks in and I can think myself into a state of fear. Then you have people that don't hear a voice when thinking and can't picture anything at all. I don't think we even fully understand the human brain at this point. 

We use all three but use one more than the others.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 10:01 PM, tmcom said:

We use all three but use one more than the others.

There are people that cannot see pictures or hear thoughts though which was my point. It is freaking crazy. I even asked a family member the other day what level of pictures they can see when visualizing and they said they can't see anything. And I asked if they can hear their voice narrating thoughts and they said "no, that is a thing!?". 

• Like 1