You take on the treatment of Russel Brand?

YellowDragon

I believe four women have made accusations of sexual assault against him and the government is going to investigate this. Meanwhile, the UK government as well as US platforms are looking for purge Russel from the entertainment/information space. He has been demonetized on YouTube, banned from TikTok, his appearances are being removed by the BBC and I believe Netflix is going to remove his stand-up special. He was not found guilty of anything but the UK government contacted Rumble and said they are concerned he will be earning money on their platform. WTF does that mean? I can't help but feel like this is a shame meant to deplatform him because he is anti-war and anti-vax.

He posted a video about it a little bit ago. This deals mostly with the UK's government. Sadly, they are going to continue this. Going after anyone that tells people to think for themselves and spreads truth. They want to shut people like him down so corporate media and big tech can continue to scam us and lie to us. The people at YouTube (Google) are disgusting cowards. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cosmic said:

He posted a video about it a little bit ago. This deals mostly with the UK's government. Sadly, they are going to continue this. Going after anyone that tells people to think for themselves and spreads truth. They want to shut people like him down so corporate media and big tech can continue to scam us and lie to us. The people at YouTube (Google) are disgusting cowards. 

Agreed they, (after their failed mass genocide event) now want to clam up and suppress all free speech so this scum can walk the streets in relative safety!

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I feel like the internet has been a gift and a curse. Like it is the one thing that is saving us from being thrown into a communist hell but also allows for those ideas to spread and flourish. The people at the tippy top want their "new age communism" where 90% of the world's population are just worker bees getting provided just enough to keep us alive and able to work while they do nothing at sit at the top. 

• Like 1

A little update... Rumble continues to support Russel so a few places pulled ads from the platform. Hello Fresh and Burger King. I would say maybe they need to get boycotted into the sun but I don't know anyone who eats food from either company.  So when little they have left going for them, they just took an ax to it cause a lot of people are siding with Russel. 

On 9/22/2023 at 11:36 PM, tmcom said:

Agreed they, (after their failed mass genocide event) now want to clam up and suppress all free speech so this scum can walk the streets in relative safety!

I would say they failed. I mean sure, it has not killed off the number of people they had hopped but they got shown that a lot of people are sheep and they can abuse them over and over again and they will still follow. That is what scares me about a lot of this stuff. The mindless millions that march behind bad ideas.

• Like 1