Mysteries on Mars

JRexx

Not sure if this was posted or not but it was recommended to me on YouTube and I found it interested. The thing with the sounds in 2019, it makes me question a lot. There is a theory that humans once lived on Mars and destroyed it through nuclear war and had to flee. The technology was lost when a fight broke out on earth and the "brightest" and their technology was destroyed and forgotten. And we are doomed to repeat the process. I don't know if this is entirely true but there is evidence that life was once on Mars. At least to me that is the case. Maybe life is still there, hiding. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JRexx said:

Not sure if this was posted or not but it was recommended to me on YouTube and I found it interested. The thing with the sounds in 2019, it makes me question a lot. There is a theory that humans once lived on Mars and destroyed it through nuclear war and had to flee. The technology was lost when a fight broke out on earth and the "brightest" and their technology was destroyed and forgotten. And we are doomed to repeat the process. I don't know if this is entirely true but there is evidence that life was once on Mars. At least to me that is the case. Maybe life is still there, hiding. 

Good timing watching the Martian as we speak even though the parts of the movie are fiction make me cringe, but they need NASA's help so.

Like all Hubble images show that mars has a blue sky, (blue means breathable oxygen levels) but all space images show mars to be a lifeless rock with no atmosphere.

Plenty of evidence on earth that we had a war with advanced weapons 12,000 years ago, (Atlantian nuclear war) but anytime we find some crashed ancient UFO in the ocean floor or where ever it is covered up,

And l personally found water drops on the Rover, (second last) with no other explanation other than rain.

No overwhelming evidence but it is all buried in the name of oil and greed.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

It seems odd how certain people are obsessed with colonizing Mars as well. 

When you look at creation, the fact that we have these planets means something. I am just not sure what. Maybe life did exist on other planets but events took place and they got wiped out or left. There is still so much people don't even understand about Earth yet.

9 minutes ago, britanica said:

It seems odd how certain people are obsessed with colonizing Mars as well. 

When you look at creation, the fact that we have these planets means something. I am just not sure what. Maybe life did exist on other planets but events took place and they got wiped out or left. There is still so much people don't even understand about Earth yet.

No l heard a rumor that when some scientists started messing about with our DNA, they also planted plant life that they got from other planets in other solar systems, so when we look at a Venus Flytrap it is probably from some habitable planet 100 light years away.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 11:50 AM, tmcom said:

a rumor that when some scientists started messing about with our DNA

That isn't a rumor though. We know they been doing this. The most recent public example is the mRNA vaccines. They change/alter DNA to "function" so I can't imagine what people were getting themselves injected with. I have not had a vaccine since I was 10 I think and it was the chicken pox shot. 

• Like 2

On 9/25/2023 at 2:02 PM, YellowDragon said:

That isn't a rumor though. We know they been doing this. The most recent public example is the mRNA vaccines. They change/alter DNA to "function" so I can't imagine what people were getting themselves injected with. I have not had a vaccine since I was 10 I think and it was the chicken pox shot. 

Ugg, don't remind me of this mess! I just saw a woman who was likely about 45 and double masked getting ready to get her shots. How are people so blind to what had happened still?

As for Mars, I remember reading something about the minerals and surface match Earth's only with the added twist of there being evidence of nuclear damage!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 2:29 PM, JRexx said:

As for Mars, I remember reading something about the minerals and surface match Earth's only with the added twist of there being evidence of nuclear damage!

Yup. I have seen the same evidence. I don't really know the temps on Mars but I would imagine if it still had a functioning atmosphere like on earth, it would probably be similar. I know people just assume it would be colder due to the distance away from the sun but it really depends on the outer layer. Could have been thicker and magnified heat more. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Yup. I have seen the same evidence. I don't really know the temps on Mars but I would imagine if it still had a functioning atmosphere like on earth, it would probably be similar. I know people just assume it would be colder due to the distance away from the sun but it really depends on the outer layer. Could have been thicker and magnified heat more. 

They claim it is minus 175 at night and normal temperatures during the day, but all of the images showing plant life or mainly tall prickles similar to Earths desert regions trashes that idea, (minus 5 and plus 25-30 or normal desert temp's) is more accurate, (also seen the rover passing puddles which would be a block of ice at minus 200).

If NASA discloses this then alien life on Mars surfaces and then free energy and antigravity follow and the scum lose their profits and power.

I figure that in about 10 years time NASA will be circling Mars and landing on Phobos, (and showing the world the monolith on it) or disclosing the lot, (Greers disclosing it now is probably one of the key reasons).

• Like 2

That is something I never understood. They say it is colder than earth yet there are puddles on the surface. I am not entirely convinced that the sun and the distance from it play as big of a role in temps on planets. I am sure does to a certain point but if the earth has a hot core, mars likely does as well and would account for the temps more so than the sun. Maybe the surface is actually quite warm but because the atmosphere of the planet got messed it, the actual temps can self regulate anymore. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

That is something I never understood. They say it is colder than earth yet there are puddles on the surface. I am not entirely convinced that the sun and the distance from it play as big of a role in temps on planets. I am sure does to a certain point but if the earth has a hot core, mars likely does as well and would account for the temps more so than the sun. Maybe the surface is actually quite warm but because the atmosphere of the planet got messed it, the actual temps can self regulate anymore. 

No Mars has massive lakes which are so big they probably classify as oceans and since its oxygen levels are 17%, (Earths around 20) there has to be large areas somewhere with forests or most likely rainforests.

Going by the ESA image l likely posted on the Mars Curiosity thread Mars has large areas of rainforests at the upper part of the planet which is also the area with most of the giant lakes systems and not surprizingly the same area a noted scientist found large amounts of oxygen leaking out into space, (obviously NASA shut him up).

No Mars, even though cliche is the second habitable planet in our system.

• Like 2

Where can I get some information about the lakes/oceans? I never heard of this stuff before and it sounds fascinating! I just always knew something seemed off about Mars and how they seldom give us any news on it yet seemingly spend billions researching it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JRexx said:

Where can I get some information about the lakes/oceans? I never heard of this stuff before and it sounds fascinating! I just always knew something seemed off about Mars and how they seldom give us any news on it yet seemingly spend billions researching it. 

I believe that the first video l posted here...

should answer your question, and the second one more so.

• Like 3

On 10/1/2023 at 11:01 PM, tmcom said:

I believe that the first video l posted here...

should answer your question, and the second one more so.

Thanks!! I am going to check this out tonight. I hear bits and pieces on different theories for mars but never heard of this stuff so I am fairly intrigued by it. If you got any other links or info, let me know!

• Like 1