Cyrus and Trump

chrysostom

11 hours ago, britanica said:

That is interesting. I don't remember hearing about the thing in 2018 but I know a lot of people were claiming Trump to be a sign of many different things because the man was not meant to win and the "machine" and the evil of the world revolted when he did. 

Yeah saw something about him on 60 minutes in Australia basically trashing Trump and not saying a word about Biden currently in office.

60 Minutes are like the ABC in AU, both far left, (climate emergency and Biden won fare) follow the herd.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

The elections in the US have been "fixed" to a certain degree for a long time. We haven't really had an open and fair election since JFK if you look at the numbers and they killed the dude for wanting to be honest with the American people. He had his problems (drugs, women, ect.) but at least he wanted to be upfront with his supporters. I do think part of the reason they took him out is because they viewed him as a security risk to the entire country. They probably thought he would say too much and it would allow for other nations to attack America. But who really knows?

At this point, thanks to Google and other large corporations as well as wealthy financial backers... These elections will not be fair for a long, long time. Even thought Trump won in 2016, it was still heavily favored for Hillary to win because they made it to be that way. They did allowed Trump as far as he was because they didn't think he could actually win. They couldn't JFK the dude either which is why they had to ride out his first term and prevent the second. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

The elections in the US have been "fixed" to a certain degree for a long time. We haven't really had an open and fair election since JFK if you look at the numbers and they killed the dude for wanting to be honest with the American people. He had his problems (drugs, women, ect.) but at least he wanted to be upfront with his supporters. I do think part of the reason they took him out is because they viewed him as a security risk to the entire country. They probably thought he would say too much and it would allow for other nations to attack America. But who really knows?

At this point, thanks to Google and other large corporations as well as wealthy financial backers... These elections will not be fair for a long, long time. Even thought Trump won in 2016, it was still heavily favored for Hillary to win because they made it to be that way. They did allowed Trump as far as he was because they didn't think he could actually win. They couldn't JFK the dude either which is why they had to ride out his first term and prevent the second. 

Yeah, saw the doc on that they also killed off Marylin Munroe and framed it as a drug overdose, since JFK told her about the aliens thing and she wanted to spill the beans also.

But the thing is they are dragging Trump through the courts so much is it obvious it is being done on purpose which is why his mug shot is pushing funding so much, (people can see straight through Bidens corrupt gov and want him out).

That is always the thing about your enemies if they are wrong just let them hang themselves since their thinking is typically warped.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I find it funny how everything in America right now is an "us vs them" issue and nothing makes sense. Also, one side is able to do everything illegal while the other side gets thrown in prison for the same thing, sometimes not even close to the same thing in regards to it being much less of offense. 

Biden as VP took classified documents from the white house which he would never have clearance to do. Was ignored. 

Biden has ties to Ukraine and funneling dirty money in order to protect his son's illegal business deals over seas. Ignored.

Biden's son is also a known crack head and criminal. Ignored. 

Biden sexually assaulted his own daughter and his own son (Hunter) calls him pedo pete. Ignored.

Trump so much as looks at a dog funny and they want to throw him in prison. I remember one of his sons had pictures of some African hunting trip (which honestly pissed me off) and they wanted to throw him in prison over it even though what he did was considered legal over there. 

I am just sick of all the lies and don't want to see WW3 happen but if it does, they will find a way to blame Trump. TDS is real folks. These people are insane. 

• Thanks 1

Since it is somewhat on topic, did you see Jewish people in the tech industry are considering leaving America over all the attacks? People are going nuts right now. I can't blame them for being scared but a lot of these same people supported BLM knowing they are antisemitic so I really can't hand out any pity points here. 

On 10/24/2023 at 11:54 AM, tmcom said:

Yeah, saw the doc on that they also killed off Marylin Munroe and framed it as a drug overdose, since JFK told her about the aliens thing and she wanted to spill the beans also.

But the thing is they are dragging Trump through the courts so much is it obvious it is being done on purpose which is why his mug shot is pushing funding so much, (people can see straight through Bidens corrupt gov and want him out).

That is always the thing about your enemies if they are wrong just let them hang themselves since their thinking is typically warped.

We have been lied to so much that I don't even know what to believe anymore when it comes to MSM or our government. I am sure things are not much better in other countries. All of them lie. I think lying to protect the public is one thing and I could understand that but these lies seem to benefit the people at the top and that is about it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, chrysostom said:

So listen to the ones they are going after if you want the truth.

Easier said than done. I mean some people you can't even tell are lying and could follow them for awhile before finding out. Politicians, media people, etc. it is a mess out there.