Crashed Alien World - New Theory

YellowDragon

Scientists have proposed that the wreckage of a long-lost alien world is buried about 1,800 miles under our feet, reports a new study. This mind-boggling hypothesis suggests that strange anomalies in Earth’s interior may be relics of a world that smashed into our planet some 4.5 billion years ago, and that similar ancient remnants may lurk inside other celestial bodies.

The infant solar system was much wilder and more tumultuous than it is today, with lots of crashes between small embryonic worlds called protoplanets. Scientists have long suspected that an ancient protoplanet known as Theia, which could have been as large as Mars, hurtled into Earth in this period. This catastrophic collision ejected debris from Theia and Earth into space, where it eventually coalesced into the Moon, so the theory goes.

SOURCE

I have heard similar theories to this one. Also "other world" theories suggesting that beneath the earth deep within is another world. It is interesting to see people bring different ideas and concepts to light. This seems interesting given our tech boom since the 1950s. You can see how quickly we progressed and I wonder if this is because the found technology beneath the earth's layers. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

SOURCE

I have heard similar theories to this one. Also "other world" theories suggesting that beneath the earth deep within is another world. It is interesting to see people bring different ideas and concepts to light. This seems interesting given our tech boom since the 1950s. You can see how quickly we progressed and I wonder if this is because the found technology beneath the earth's layers. 

I have heard stories but it is more likely that we will find ancient flying craft from Atlantian times on Earth or the Moons surface, (the Moon has a giant ring around it most likely from those times that early Apollo missions just picked up and NASA couldn't Photoshop it away since it was on film).

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I think the other world theory. I think that is what it is called. Where there are cities beneath the ground that were basically destroyed when the earth was flooded. It ties into the story in the bible but it is fascinating. A lot of scientific stuff we have come to learn about had been mentioned in the bible all those years ago. Makes you wonder. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, tmcom said:

I have heard stories but it is more likely that we will find ancient flying craft from Atlantian times on Earth or the Moons surface, (the Moon has a giant ring around it most likely from those times that early Apollo missions just picked up and NASA couldn't Photoshop it away since it was on film).

I remember reading about that as well. It seems like there is a lot no one is telling us and the fact that NASA was founded using nazi scientists and tech advancements, I just never trusted them at all. People need to wake up and realize we are only told what they think we should know. 

• Like 1