Moral Decay

YellowDragon

I noticed an upward tick in the trend of people under the age of 30 lacking most if not all morals. I see younger women and teen girls acting like tough hard men, often resorting to violence if they don't get things their way. Often the smallest thing will set them off. I see younger men and teen boys doing the same but also resorting to drugs to cope with a lot of day to day life people just 30 years ago would have been able to manage.

So many people are destroying things for fun and robbing stores without any shame. They don't even care if they get filmed doing it anymore. I see more and more of a push to sexualize children and a push to normalize women into being "good workers" rather than good mothers. Many mothers are so absent in their children's lives they don't even know what sort of things they are getting into. Young people don't even want to have kids and when they do, it is often outside of marriage with a deadbeat father who is almost entirely absent and a lot of life's regrets are then blamed on the child.  

Then you have college which is still being pushed on younger people as a necessity when it isn't. They go into massive amounts of debt, many end up indoctrinated, and they come out of college as communists who refuse to pay back their loans because everything should be free. 

Where are the great thinkers and creators of our time? I can't think of a single millennial or gen z person that has done anything of value to better the work on a large enough scale. It seems like most of them just want to watch the world burn and the lack of morals and purpose are evident. It is just so sad.

It isn't just in America either. I see it in Canada, Europe, Australia, and even Japan (though they still have respect for one another at least). Where did we go wrong? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I noticed an upward tick in the trend of people under the age of 30 lacking most if not all morals. I see younger women and teen girls acting like tough hard men, often resorting to violence if they don't get things their way. Often the smallest thing will set them off. I see younger men and teen boys doing the same but also resorting to drugs to cope with a lot of day to day life people just 30 years ago would have been able to manage.

So many people are destroying things for fun and robbing stores without any shame. They don't even care if they get filmed doing it anymore. I see more and more of a push to sexualize children and a push to normalize women into being "good workers" rather than good mothers. Many mothers are so absent in their children's lives they don't even know what sort of things they are getting into. Young people don't even want to have kids and when they do, it is often outside of marriage with a deadbeat father who is almost entirely absent and a lot of life's regrets are then blamed on the child.  

Then you have college which is still being pushed on younger people as a necessity when it isn't. They go into massive amounts of debt, many end up indoctrinated, and they come out of college as communists who refuse to pay back their loans because everything should be free. 

Where are the great thinkers and creators of our time? I can't think of a single millennial or gen z person that has done anything of value to better the work on a large enough scale. It seems like most of them just want to watch the world burn and the lack of morals and purpose are evident. It is just so sad.

It isn't just in America either. I see it in Canada, Europe, Australia, and even Japan (though they still have respect for one another at least). Where did we go wrong? 

Musk and Stephen Greer are the only two l know in the spotlight that are doing or trying to do just that. The rest have been brainwashed and conditioned so much they are literally clinging onto the popular narrative or going out in a blaze of glory if they cannot and are young enough.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

15 hours ago, tmcom said:

Musk and Stephen Greer are the only two l know in the spotlight that are doing or trying to do just that. The rest have been brainwashed and conditioned so much they are literally clinging onto the popular narrative or going out in a blaze of glory if they cannot and are young enough.

Both are older though. It seems like millennials and gen z have no one. I mean at least we have some older people that are trying to move us away from this mess but it is very few and far in between. Sad times! 

On 11/6/2023 at 1:40 PM, Truthseeker1 said:

They might quote Greta Thunberg, who I think means well yet is being used.

I can't stand that woman but I have to remind myself that she was a girl when she was pushed into the limelight and is being used as an activists token to shame people. It is sad that this is what "activism" has become. I am all for people protesting to effect change but this ain't it. 

I was looking at different polls that were done in the last few years in terms of social positions and something REALLY stuck out to me about Gen Z or the "zoomers".... They have more feminist ladies than previous generations but they have way more anti-feminists men than previous and remarkably, Gen Z as a whole is less accepting of gay marriage than Millennials and even parts of Gen X. They seem to be seeking out more "faith" practices as well and abstaining from casual hookups, drinking and general drug use in party culture. Is there hope?