Russia Won - Ukraine BEGS for more funding

britanica

I don't know if you guys saw the video floating around but Volodymyr Zelenskyy is begging everyone for more funding and more help. Their own military leaders are saying there is no use in fighting anymore. There is speculation that Gennadiy, the aide to the commander and chief in Ukraine was killed because of this. He was sent a bomb on his birthday. I think that the US was only involved for profit and funneling money, they knew Russia would win. It is just sad for all the people that have to suffer because of the evil people in charge. 

• Like 1

It was inevitable even with stupid MSM saying how the Ukraine won this and that a small country with advanced weapons and an almost gone army isn't going to win against a Superpower, (assisinating Putin was the only chance they may have had).

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

There was no way they were ever going to win this and every country that put money into the war knew. So to me, this was just a giant laundering system. They claim it was just weapons and such but those count as tax write offs in the US. There are all sorts of ways these days to launder money. 

• Like 1

They will keep begging for money. The US has been funding them since 2014 but no one was paying attention back then. Politics shifted a lot in the last 15 or so years thank to this new-age Marxism crap. It amazes me how easy it is to sway millions to be in favor of war these days. It seems like it takes less effort because of social media and certainly way less cost.