TikTok Gen Z Sympathizes With Osama Bin Laden

YellowDragon

I will spare you the videos. If you want to watch them, you can find them on X. 

They are claiming after reading his letter to America, that he was RIGHT. If you actually read his letter - his grievances were primarily being against US intervention and being against US culture that is deemed bad under Sharia Law. He was very much against women's rights, LGBT rights, freedom, and the culture side of things that promotes people acting "shameful" in public. He also calls for death to America, Jews, Christians, and many other groups and wants the entire world to be under Sharia Law and the US interfering with that was his biggest issue. 

Most of these same people also support every aspect of the LGBT+, including transitioning kids... Yet Osama Bin Laden was right?

I made a thread about moral decay and this basically just lines up with that. I don't know if this trend took off in any other country but it is sad to see this. They are agreeing with a terrorist all because everyone else is saying he wasn't the bad guy, it was America.  

Edited by YellowDragon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

There is an image of a boot stomping down on someone while he paints the bottom of the shoe... That is this.

These people don't understand what they are even agreeing with and God forbid they ever have to find out. Part of me feels like they need to though in order to wake up. Weak men create hard times indeed!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

There is an image of a boot stomping down on someone while he paints the bottom of the shoe... That is this.

These people don't understand what they are even agreeing with and God forbid they ever have to find out. Part of me feels like they need to though in order to wake up. Weak men create hard times indeed!

It is easy to follow the herd but following the herd is usually schychotic.

• Like 3

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

The most ironic part about this is that TikTok was allowing this stuff to spread as well as hate against Jewish people but Apple, Disney, etc. blame Elon and gun down X over his "antisemitism" and pulling ads off of X over it while praising Xi in a meeting that just happened the other day. 

• Like 1

I am convinced by something I just heard recently. The people calling other people nazis are actually nazis. 

Like think about how quickly the rainbow flag people turned on Jewish men and women in the US. Many openly admitting they never liked "the jews" and they are nothing but colonizers that need to be cleansed... Sounds a lot like Hitler, no?